Jcoz is offline New Member

Advice on Clen/T3 cut

Ok, just rejoined the board after a few years made a short intro on the new member board.....Ill jump to the meat of this.

5' 7
    190 lbs
    Training Exp. 6 years
    Age 27

BF : currently unknown

Situation:

Lifted for years, since 19 yrs old, through 6 in the military, did first and only cycle 2 years ago and was in the best shape of my life at 171lbs CUT! (not immediately after cycle obviously, I cut out for 3 months)

So, lifting since 19 + 6 = 25, what gives?......uh, yeah. Thats the deal.

Long story short,

Out of the military + 55-60hr per week desk job + New Wife = Total disaster

Almost ZERO training in 2 years and now sitting with less muscle and 30lbs overweight (fatwise) Its awful.

Finally had enough, changed diet to lien meats and good carbs and fats, slowly working to 7 meals a day (at 5 now) and have been running 5-6 miles a week in intervals for 3 weeks. About to start lifting at a local gym next week.

So I'm getting back into things, and would like to take a fast track to losing this fat.

Planning on running a simliar Clen /T3 cycle but with a lower (much!) dosage than talked about here:

Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

Other major source of info (from this site)

Clenbuterol handbook

Planning on taking a multi with taurine and regular banannas

Question: I am planning on just taking a heavy dose Protien and not using an anabolic in conjuction with the T3, because I will be taking a much lower dosage.

Does anyone have any advice on how to improve this or any advice based on the last 4 years? The info is 4-6 years old now, and I would welcome new perspctive, including substitutes or warnings...I have tried best to do my due diligence on my own.

Sorry this is so long but I know you knowledgeable guys like to have as much detail as possible to provide proper assistance.

I plan on not exceeding 100 mcl Clen/ 50 mcl T3.

Thanks in a advance.

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    Just make sure your diet is in check. I just finished my cycle of clen /t3. I only went up to 120mcg of clen and 100mcg ot t3. And i lost about 10 pounds. With the T3 I definetly noticed some strength loss, I didnt take any AAS with so Im not sure if a lower dose will make any difference as far as that goes. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ab037 View Post
    Just make sure your diet is in check. I just finished my cycle of clen/t3. I only went up to 120mcg of clen and 100mcg ot t3. And i lost about 10 pounds. With the T3 I definetly noticed some strength loss, I didnt take any AAS with so Im not sure if a lower dose will make any difference as far as that goes. Good luck
    Yikes, I'm hoping for a much bigger impact than that over app 6 weeks.

How long were you on, and what was your goal?

BTW, I am planning on following what was laid out in one of those threads:

Protein 1.5/lb
    Carbs .5/lb
    Fats .25/lb

Somewhere around this. Not sure exactly what the cals will end up being yet.

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    I was on for 6 weeks. But diet was not perfect, not terrible either. My goal was to lose as much as possible. Your plan looks good.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just diet and exercise is all you need. Get back in shape and when you hit a wall add in the clen /t3. I stacked those two before with test and winny and looked show ready!

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Just diet and exercise is all you need. Get back in shape and when you hit a wall add in the clen/t3. I stacked those two before with test and winny and looked show ready!
    I certainly know that I could do that and get there, although realistically that would be a 6-9 month project.

That's not bad, however if you do this in an informed way, with moderate dosages, why not attack this in the most efficient way?

Why not attack this from all fronts? (Proper Diet, Lifting, Cardio, and Chemically)

In my opinion, its all risk vs reward. What is 6 months of time worth vs possible sides associated with those dosages?

I'm looking to take most direct route with respect to the consequences of any possible suppliment additions.

I think an ECA stack is a more viable alternative than going straight diet/cardio/lifting...

What are your reasons for your suggestion? Is your opinion that the sides are not worth the results?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    make sure you keep your cardio up too bro, not too intense. HR should read about 125 bpm for 45-60 minutes daily. if youre worried about losing a lot os strength throw in some test prop and tren ace in there

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    make sure you keep your cardio up too bro, not too intense. HR should read about 125 bpm for 45-60 minutes daily. if youre worried about losing a lot os strength throw in some test prop and tren ace in there
    By daily, are you talking 7 a week or on lifting days? You think .5g/lb is enough carbs to support that much cardio with 3 lift days?

camaro0583 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation need advice....

I'm looking to loss fat. I'm going to stack clen and t3. I'm on a hard core diet which includes a daily intake of 60% protein/20% fat/10% carb and im only taking in around 2000 cal a day. My weight is 300 and my goal is to be 210 in 5 months which entails me to loss 18lbs a month which is a lot. My goals are high and are my focus.

Im only planing to take t3 for one cycle. and Clen for 3 cycles which is 21 days on and 7 days off.

Day 1 Clen 40mcg / T3 off
    Day 2 Clen 40mcg / T3 off
    Day 3 Clen 40mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 4 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 5 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 6 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 7 Clen 80mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 8 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 9 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day10 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day11 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day12 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg