SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Time on+PCT=time off?

Any exceptions? I finished a 12 week Cyp only cycle, that ended mid November (500 week...250X2) PCT was Novaldex and Clomid for 4 weeks. My jewels have come back (finally...was getting worried and thought I might have to go the HCG route).

I got bloodwork done yesterday...free test/LH/FSH/Thyroid/Prolactin and Lipid Panel (should know Friday). If I come back in a normal range...think I'd be good to go to run the same cycle?

Stats are 6'3", 225, 12-14% BF

Goal is clean bulk again

I hit 235, but was obviously some water, and my strength has come back to earth (it sucks!) But kept 15 lbs solid, and my lifts went up considerably. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't itching to jump back on...I've got all my gear and PCT.

My libido is still sluggish (my only concern that I'm not fully recuperated), but JR. is functioning (without any chemical assistance) But do not want to goof up my HPTA and be on TRT for life. I know Time on+PCT= time off, but is that in stone?...or does it vary based on the individual?

Any help/insight is greatly appreciated!
    (obviously alot will depend on the bloodwork results...is that the best indicator?)

THANKS!!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Any exceptions? I finished a 12 week Cyp only cycle, that ended mid November (500 week...250X2) PCT was Novaldex and Clomid for 4 weeks. My jewels have come back (finally...was getting worried and thought I might have to go the HCG route).

I got bloodwork done yesterday...free test/LH/FSH/Thyroid/Prolactin and Lipid Panel (should know Friday). If I come back in a normal range...think I'd be good to go to run the same cycle?

Stats are 6'3", 225, 12-14% BF

Goal is clean bulk again

I hit 235, but was obviously some water, and my strength has come back to earth (it sucks!) But kept 15 lbs solid, and my lifts went up considerably. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't itching to jump back on...I've got all my gear and PCT.

My libido is still sluggish (my only concern that I'm not fully recuperated), but JR. is functioning (without any chemical assistance) But do not want to goof up my HPTA and be on TRT for life. I know Time on+PCT= time off, but is that in stone?...or does it vary based on the individual?

Any help/insight is greatly appreciated!
    (obviously alot will depend on the bloodwork results...is that the best indicator?)

THANKS!!
    blood work is the ultimate indicator if your body is ready to start another cycle, time on+ pct=time off is just a baseline to follow if you don't get bloodwork done, but even if your bloodwork is normal, i would personally give it a couple more weeks just to make sure

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Yea rule of thumb is time on = time off , but I'm choosing to cruise at 150-200mg test to my next cycle. I know I need trt but just haven't gone the script route yet.
    See what concensus has to say............

joiningthedarkside is offline Associate Member
    Sharon!!!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by joiningthedarkside View Post
    Sharon!!!
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by joiningthedarkside View Post
    Sharon!!!

OOOOH ....I get it! Ozzy and Sharon lmao

joiningthedarkside is offline Associate Member
    lol yeah im dumb

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like the Ozzy jokes (regardless if it's off topic!)

Who has started a second cycle earlier than the time on/PCT rule?

(Thanks Phate...I was guessing that was essentially a baseline rule.)

I'll post my blood results when I get them, ad if they're within range, I'll add a month.

Thread Information