Dazza21 is offline Junior Member

Dianabol Q, New to gear and forum

Hello all, apologies if the post is in the wrong section please move it if it is.

I'll start by giving my stats:

21yrs old

13stone 10, 5' 10'' current weight whilst off creatine cycle

1 rep maxs, all weights stated are KG's NOT lbs

115 - bench press

190 - deadlift

170 - squat

I bicep curl 26kgs in sets ect, im assuming you get the general idea of what stage i am.

I have been physically training since 15, ju-jitsu, boxing, rugby and also served time in the royal marines.

Its only in the last 3-4 months that i decided i wanted to pack some slabs of meat on, instead of going for the 'beach' look, and so have been training accordingly, im not new to weight training, supplementation ect ect. =)

Back to the Q, i've been offered a course of Dbol from a friend who is currently using and ever since have been researching it more then uni work .

After some hard thinkin' i've decided (more like currentley deciding) that if i did cycle i'd use 20mgs a day for 4 weeks and see how i get on.

The only thing im concerned about are obviously the side effects, the problem being that in the past i have suffered from severe acne and had 2 courses of Roaccutane, and also thanks to some amazing genetics i am falling victim to male pattern baldness...cheers dad.

So whats are peoples experiences on Dbol especially if you are already losing the barnet, did it majorly aggrovate it on such a low dose? Also can anyone suggest some decent natural DHT blockers to fend off the process?

Cheers, questions for me welcome aswell if anyone has any.

Da
    Last edited by Dazza21; 01-07-2009 at 08:49 AM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazza21 View Post
    Hello all, apologies if the post is in the wrong section please move it if it is.

I'll start by giving my stats:

21yrs old

13stone 10, 5' 10'' current weight whilst off creatine cycle

1 rep maxs

115 - bench press

190 - deadlift

170 - squat

I bicep curl 26kgs in sets ect, im assuming you get the general idea of what stage i am.

Back to the Q, i've been offered a course of Dbol from a friend who is currently using and ever since have been researching it more then uni work .

After some hard thinkin' i've decided (more like currentley deciding) that if i did cycle i'd use 20mgs a day for 4 weeks and see how i get on.

The only thing im concerned about are obviously the side effects, the problem being that in the past i have suffered from severe acne and had 2 courses of Roaccutane, and also thanks to some amazing genetics i am falling victim to male pattern baldness...cheers dad.

So whats are peoples experiences on Dbol especially if you are already losing the barnet, did it majorly aggrovate it on such a low dose? Also can anyone suggest some decent natural DHT blockers to fend off the process?

Cheers, questions for me welcome aswell if anyone has any.

Da
    what is your body fat%?
    something is wrong because your not lifting much weight at all for a max.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    what is your body fat%?
    something is wrong because your not lifting much weight at all for a max.
    Body fat is 17%

Should of stated i've only really hit the higher weights in the last 4 months, i've put almost 2 stone on since that time. Also have only had one session on deadlifts hence the low 1 rep max, and also prefer dumbells to barbell for bench press, one rep max on that is probably 50kgs for dumbells

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    kgs maybe ??? hoping???

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    kgs maybe ??? hoping???
    yes! haha sorry should have stated, english so in the metric system, excluding my bodyweight obviously.

Big
    you need to train naturally and work toward approaching your natural limits. if you woke up tomorrow with an extra 20lbs of muscle you would certainly injure yourself. your connective tissue is not prepared, your body as a whole needs to betrained until you are in the shape to handle any additional muscle. once you are ready, come back and we'll explain what a bad idea dbol only is.

Big
    kgs maybe ??? hoping???
    well that helps some

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    well that helps some
    Yeah i edited the post, sorry for any confusion guys

Blog Entries
    ^^^ yeah .. looks a little better huh? Its the damn stone thing that gets me....how the hell could you ever base a weight measurement on a stone??? Yeah cause they all weigh the same!! So you have a weight measurement ...that you have to convert to another measurement to make sense>>what the hell????
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-07-2009 at 08:39 AM.

Big
    still I recommend training for more than 4 months to prepare yourself for a cycle.

deleted
    Last edited by Dazza21; 01-07-2009 at 08:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ i agree...prob should have stuck to that topic...yes ....to the OP the # 's dont really change anything as far as your best course of action ... keep at it with diet and training....id visit the diet and workout threads here...very helpful

^^^ yeah .. looks a little better huh? Its the damn stone thing that gets me....how the hell could you ever base a weight measurement on a stone??? Yeah cause they all weigh the same!! So you have a weight measurement ...that you have to convert to another measurement to make sense>>what the hell????
    True, we still have the mile system aswell, but for some reason everything is intertwined and we use lbs, kgs, miles, km's ect ect its strange.

For the kg people im near enough 87kg i believe it is, or 191 lbs

Thread Information