chippbone is offline New Member

Question Clenbuterol Dosage/Capping???

Hello, I am very new to this site but have read the forums for a long time. This is my first post however.

I currently have Clenbuterol in the powder form. I wanted to know what size capsules, 00, 0, 1, 2 etc. (if any) I could use to pack it in to get an accurate dosage. I have read not to take more that 100 micro grams a day. I am just not sure how to take it. Any ideas??? Thanks for any help.

25 yr. old
    5'-6" 168 lbs.
    Approx. 10-12% bf

Any help today???

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Sorry bro, I always buy mine ready to use. But you should cap it in 25mcg increments. That would be your first dosage. You should ramp up the dosage EOD by 25 mcgs until you reach your max dosage or you can't stand the sides. I personally never go above 125 mcgs. But some can't tolerate near that much, while some use more.

There is a protocol for clen . Have you searched for proper dosage and cycling?

I was going to take it for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I was going to slowly build up to around 100mcg a day. I just don't have any way of knowing how much I am taking cuz I have it in the powder form. I didn't know if anyone on here would know a capsule size that could be close to 25mcg, 50mcg, or 100mcg.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    capping anything dosed in mcg's should not be done. the dose is far too low. you should make it in liquid form. Go to the laboratory forum and go to the recipes section at the top of the page and look for liquid oral conversions sticky it will show you how to make liquid orals dosed in mg's and mcg's.

thanks mx3..will see what i can find.

Thread Information