FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED

Low Dose Test E Results

I have seen several threads lately debating the benefits of low dose Test. I have weighed in with my opinion but not went into too much detail. As some of you may know I lifted and competed for 20 years 100% natural. Most of my pictures (including my Avatar are the result of natural training). After visiting my Endo last year my test levels were on the low end of normal (which is normal for someone in their mid 40’s). I had two shows planned in the summer time and decided to run what was basically a TRT dose cycle leading up to them. I ended up doing 200mgs of Test E a week for 9 weeks. I did add in some low dose orals the last 3 weeks figuring I had already lost my natural status anyways.
    My weight for my previous 5 shows had been in a tight 3-4 pound range. Came into this show exactly 20 lbs heavier than my last show. Bear in mind this is in precontest shape so we can assume this was 20 pounds of lean mass and not any water gain. These gains were also made while doing up to two hours of cardio a day. Having a lot of mature muscle probably worked in my favor as did having a spot on diet the entire time too. I am not suggesting everyone would have the same results, heck some might even have better.
    Here is a thread showing my before and after pics while training for those shows last year.
    who else lost alot of weight show us some before and after pics!

Just wanted to chime in and say you can make some really good gains on a lot less than 500 mgs per week.

Pittsteel321 is offline Junior Member
    wow man 20 pounds dude u coulda prolly been the next ronnie coleman if you had been juicin for years lol

but the fact that you really know what your doing probably contributed big time dude. youve been working out and competing and you have perfect nutrition....... if i wer you temptation would get the best of me and id do a bigger stack next time lol

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Ha Ha, thanks man, I dont think I will be Coleman size anytime soon.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    you had a few factors in your favor

as you stated your muscle maturity was already well up to par

your diet is spot on for the contest

your training is also

plus you havent cycled before? so right there youll get great results at even low doses
    your receptors were virgins. lol

most of the newbs who come into the steroid world and start doin cycles of 500mg of test and d-bol as first cycle dont have their diet up to snuff. their training up to snuff and are also usually too young to be cycling anways ( i know i was)

so you had everything going for ya and the results showed. congrats and welcome to the dark side my friend!

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post

Just wanted to chime in and say you can make some really good gains on a lot less than 500 mgs per week.
    you hit the nail on the head here. i think alot of people read advice on the net, saying they need at least 500mg a week. and then once you start with a cycle like that. you tend to need the same or more, to make any gains, the next time around.

my advice to most noob's, is to start with low dose, for the first cycle. if you have never done any gear before, you should see decent results off almost anything. as long as you keep a good diet.

Thread Information