Newbie2008 is offline New Member

test Enath/Tes prop cycle

I am thinking about doing a prop & anavar cycle. My question is I have some test E & Test C. Just wanted to know what everyone thinks of switching tests during the cycle?

Week 1-2 Test E (250mgs/ 2 times a week)
    Week 1-8 Anavar 60 mgs ED
    Week 2-8 Test Prop (100mgs EOD)

And would it benefit me to add the Test C into my 1st 2 weeks along with the Test E?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you think running Test E for 2 weeks is a good idea?

This sounds like a "make a cycle out of left over gear" to me.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ Agree^^ No need to run test e for 2 weeks

Newbie2008 is offline New Member
    Ya i was pretty much jus tryin to avoid wasting gear. Hoping I could make somethingh out of it, but ill just stick with the prop & anavar instead.
    thanks guys

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    If anything you should use prop as a kick start for a test e cycle

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie2008 View Post
    Ya i was pretty much jus tryin to avoid wasting gear. Hoping I could make somethingh out of it, but ill just stick with the prop & anavar instead.
    thanks guys

I dont see the harm in using both. why let gear, go to waste?? just make sure you time it. start with your cyp. and then shoot the E within the right time frame, for it to be active right when you run out of cyp. it doesnt make sense to run the E at the start.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    I dont see the harm in using both. why let gear, go to waste?? just make sure you time it. start with your cyp. and then shoot the E within the right time frame, for it to be active right when you run out of cyp. it doesnt make sense to run the E at the start.
    why would you start with the cyp? how would that make sense if starting with the e doesn't? I certainly wouldn't start with a long ester, and considering the shelve life of gear I would think saving it for the next cycle would be the thing to do.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    If anything you should use prop as a kick start for a test e cycle
    if I intended to use both that's exactly what I would do, but I would decide that in the planning stages of the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    why would you start with the cyp? how would that make sense if starting with the e doesn't? I certainly wouldn't start with a long ester, and considering the shelve life of gear I would think saving it for the next cycle would be the thing to do.

that was totally my bad there. for some reason i seen cyp, instead of prop. that was why i suggested cyp first, since it is shorter acting than E.

Big
    that was totally my bad there. for some reason i seen cyp, instead of prop. that was why i suggested cyp first, since it is shorter acting than E.
    I kind of figured that's what you meant, but wasn't sure. You're right though starting with prop wouldn't be a bad idea at all, although if he does that and then finishes with a long ester he needs to run much longer than 8 weeks total.

I kind of figured that's what you meant, but wasn't sure. You're right though starting with prop wouldn't be a bad idea at all, although if he does that and then finishes with a long ester he needs to run much longer than 8 weeks total.
    well if you had enough for say 6 weeks of prop. then why couldnt you just run that, and start the E at week 3 for 2 weeks. this would get the effects of the E at roughly week 6-7, right when you finish the prop.

i have always been a big believer that test is test. its more or less, just a matter of how long it takes for your body to use it. depending on the ester. so as long as you time everything correctly. you should be fine. it has always seemed to work for me.

Big
    well if you had enough for say 6 weeks of prop. then why couldnt you just run that, and start the E at week 3 for 2 weeks. this would get the effects of the E at roughly week 6-7, right when you finish the prop.

i have always been a big believer that test is test. its more or less, just a matter of how long it takes for your body to use it. depending on the ester. so as long as you time everything correctly. you should be fine. it has always seemed to work for me.
    if I was going to run the prop as a kicker, I personally would start the prop and the long ester at the same time. still I'd run it out at least 10 weeks total unless he had a specific reason not to.

if I was going to run the prop as a kicker, I personally would start the prop and the long ester at the same time. still I'd run it out at least 10 weeks total unless he had a specific reason not to.

i would say 10 weeks too, if possible. i was under the impression he only had enough for 8 weeks though, the way i suggested?? i just try to taylor my advice, to what someone has to work with. i hate to give advice, like "buy more gear".

personally, if i was doing a prop, E cycle. i would start them both together. run the prop for 3-4 weeks, but run the E for the full 10 weeks.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id start prop and e at the same time and id even go so far as to adjust prop daosge for rest of cycle up to try and keep test intake close to the same throughout..i dunno ..actually i woudnt that at all......seem like an awful lot of trouble for nothing.... id either use pro to jumpstart and do test e rest of cycle or run prop all the way.... JMO
    just save the 4cc test e ..why patch work together a cycle ??

Thread Information