Thread: 1000mg of test?

BIGswang is offline Associate Member

1000mg of test?

Is it true that once you hit the 1000mg its the magic number to see things really happen? anyone with this experience do tell or is it just bull shit

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    1000mg's per day, or per week?

per week bro of test e

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    imo there is no magic number ..maybe minimum effective dosages .....everyone responds diff to diff compounds at diff dosages ....also consider compound synergy not just highest possible effective dose for each compound (especially when u havent established what that dose may be for you personally)

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I've seen in a few threads where people seem to like to be around the 1000mg mark. But I would like to know more about this myself

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    My next (8th) cycle, I am going to be trying 1g test for my first time ever among other compounds. We will see how this goes. I'm pretty excited.

Blog Entries
    ive run it as high as 1500mg/week ...not any more, and not for many cycles after that one(2 prob) ..i quickly found im better off imo with lower test dose than that, combined with say tren for example...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    My next (8th) cycle, I am going to be trying 1g test for my first time ever among other compounds. We will see how this goes. I'm pretty excited.
    maybe if u werent so dead set that a test only cycle is a bad idea for a "newb" ...wait let me got it right ,"the worst cycle ever" *L*... youd have some idea of what it would benefit you at what doses...instead of throwing a bunch of compounds together and seeing what happens. Not too prudent and a waste of money as well as knowledge as to which compounds you personally best respond to . the "worst cycle ever" might be a smarter approach so you can maximize your gains without taking the "shotgun" approach ...just a thought.....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    maybe if u werent so dead set that a test only cycle is a bad idea for a "newb" ...wait let me got it right ,"the worst cycle ever" *L*... youd have some idea of what it would benefit you at what doses...instead of throwing a bunch of compounds together and seeing what happens. Not too prudent and a waste of money as well as knowledge as to which compounds you personally best respond to . the "worst cycle ever" might be a smarter approach so you can maximize your gains without taking the "shotgun" approach ...just a thought.....
    Are you kidding me bro? I guess I failed at sarcasm in that other thread. I'm 100% pro Test E for a first cycle.

ive run it as high as 1500mg/week ...not any more, and not for many cycles after that one(2 prob) ..i quickly found im better off imo with lower test dose than that, combined with say tren for example...
    Thanks for tha input brotha im just curious to what peeps have experienced

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    Are you kidding me bro? I guess I failed at sarcasm in that other thread. I'm 100% pro Test E for a first cycle.
    maybe i failed by totally not realizing it (the sarcasm) *L*
    sometimes im too damn serious...

Don't worry about it. The internet sarcasm can be harder to detect sometimes.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    1000mg of test E per week magic number? Id say bullshit but also depends on the person. A lot of people who have used high numbers dont really see too much of a difference in gains, just a lot more sides as opposed to 500mg-750mg per week.

svalleyg135 is offline Associate Member
    ive never heard that 1000mg of test a week is the best dose or that you dont see real results until then. most people i guess except really experienced users dont use doses nearly that high

Actually most experienced users will use lower amounts of test in there cycle and depend on compounds such as 19Nor's to do the muscle building and the test just to function properly.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    don't worry, i missed it too

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    don't worry, i missed it too
    I actually went back into that thread and added in a little disclaimer to clarify. I feel so sad now.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    This may sound crazy but my friend runs 2 grams a week stacking with other compounds. He says when the gains stop, the test goes up.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    This may sound crazy but my friend runs 2 grams a week stacking with other compounds. He says when the gains stop, the test goes up.
    that does sound crazy. i would think its a better idea that when the gains stop, the cycle stops. with a mindset like that i'd doubt he takes much time off

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a pretty high dosage...How much does he weigh?

The acne sets on for me past 1g, so I can't make the tradeoff of more size for zits all over my back.

As far as there being a magic number, the magic number should be the lowest amount of gear that allows you to grow. Find it, you'll be set forever.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGswang View Post
    Is it true that once you hit the 1000mg its the magic number to see things really happen? anyone with this experience do tell or is it just bull shit
    You're on your first cycle are running loads of gear if I remember correctly from another thread. Take it easy. Worry about fine tuning your diet instead of drug amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    You're on your first cycle are running loads of gear if I remember correctly from another thread. Take it easy. Worry about fine tuning your diet instead of drug amounts.
    bro this is not my first cycle if you correctly read and it was just a question and plus i do have a correct diet won both my contest in 2008 in novice and provincial placing first.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Test e cycles are the best for beginners. You need to get familiar with how test will treat you before you throw in 19Nor's and other heavy compounds

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're right Bigswang. I misread the other thread. You said cylce 1, but you didn't mean you first cycle, you meant first of two cycle options. My bad. My next bulking cycle will probubally be 1000mg test only. No other componds. It won't be for a while though.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    my first cycle i started with 250mg/week. and throughout different cycles, ive experimented right up to 900mg/week. my best gains come from 400-500mg. when i was at 900mg. all i did was get alot more puffy in the face, from extra water retention. my strength was no better, and i didnt gain any extra weight.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    That's a pretty high dosage...How much does he weigh?

The acne sets on for me past 1g, so I can't make the tradeoff of more size for zits all over my back.

As far as there being a magic number, the magic number should be the lowest amount of gear that allows you to grow. Find it, you'll be set forever.
    I think he is around 5'8". Off season is around 205 and competition was 175lbs 2% bf. He took first for middle weights, I believe it is.
    Yes he has a shit load off zits on his back. I agree that is way way too much, maybe its under dosed.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    I think he is around 5'8". Off season is around 205 and competition was 175lbs 2% bf. He took first for middle weights, I believe it is.
    Yes he has a shit load off zits on his back. I agree that is way way too much, maybe its under dosed.
    i think his gear is underdosed or he needs to change his diet and training cause i'm his height, maybe a little shorter and i'm 210 or so right now at 14-16%(still have abs even though i've been bulking for a couple months)

alextg is offline Associate Member
    Im currently on a 1g/wk test e and 600mg/wk deca ... i find that the gains i have are good but are about the same i had when i did 750mg of test e per week ... I really think , as someone else said beforehand , each body is different and each body reacts differently to the test dosage it gets.Some may have good gains with 500mg other with 750 other with 1g.Its all about what you stack test with and what works better for you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I was involved in a personal study once which looked at different protocol's for using GH for muscle gains, we also studied the different results from using different amounts AAS from 1g to 9g per week within the group, even though the study wasn't a huge one it was many friends experimenting here in the UK and overseas. We decided to log details, results and compare them within the group and keep constant contact daily if possible, it did come up with some rather interesting issues. This is another story but I will give you some of my findings on using different amounts.

From my personal experience I found remarkable results when I upped the amount of test up to 3g's per week, example using 1.5g was far better than using 1g, 2g was far better than using 1g and so on, but when ive gone over a certain amount the gains to sides ratio isn't worth it IMHO and the sides were uncontrollable, many people I know are different than myself some prefer lower amounts some alot higher.

One friend of mine who competes's alot is completely different he feels and responds amazing when he up's the dose up to 5g's per wk, for him he says his threshold is alot more than mine, when i talk about threshold I am talking about the amount of gear being used worth the extra muscle tissue gained (if any) over the sides. All the above cycles were not long cycles but short burst cycles linked to a low dose AAS bridge but the length of the cycles did vary slightly.

Then I have the other scale of people who use very little amounts and respond exactly the same as the guys who use high amounts, we are all individual and respond in our own ways, this is what happens when we introduce chemicals within the human body, we all react differently or at least some do. There is the majority what respond the same but when we deal with overdosing the body with hormones to try and make it react in the way us bodybuilder want it to we seem to all experience different levels of sides, just like some of us prefer certain compounds over others and why some have major sides and other's don't.

I know genetics play a huge part and not AAS no matter what amount you take, if it was just down to the amount we would all be walking around like Dorian but like most things is this sport its the dedication linked to various process's like diet, training, sleep and AAS which help give us the tools to use to be the best we can individually be, but genetics' will place us in the top ten.

All depends on what your trying to achieve within this sport to what level of drug use you have to use to compete at that stage and if its worth the risk trying. We should all experiment with different protocols of cycles i.e. length, dose and various compounds and log the results and see which way is best for your own body for gains just like we do with diets and training style but using the least amount for achieving your goals would be the healthiest way forward and the more educated one IMHO.

Damn... Where was I for that study???

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i think his gear is underdosed or he needs to change his diet and training cause i'm his height, maybe a little shorter and i'm 210 or so right now at 14-16%(still have abs even though i've been bulking for a couple months)
    I agree. I think it is under dosed. He is a personal trainer with nutrition degree so I dont think its the diet.

I agree. I think it is under dosed. He is a personal trainer with nutrition degree so I dont think its the diet.
    That really does not mean a whole lot. Im have some weak ass certification for nutrition and ill tell you now i can put most of them under the table. Ive helped numerous people where i live with their diet and this was AFTER they paid money to go see a nutritionist. I swear some of those people DO NOT know what the hell they are doing when it comes to training OR nutrition. Its very funny to see, and when it comes to growing muscle or loosing fat i still stick by the same diet, just adjust the macros a bit by changing the foods you eat. Yes i know what foods do to your body and how your body utilizes them and i laugh at these people with degrees backing them who dont know what they are talking about when it comes to this. This is not directed towards your buddy, just a lil rant about some of these nutritionists that i meet and hear about. Then again there are some that id def. go to for advice or help becuase they do know what the hell they are doing.

the other thing that is funny and i think you can probably agree with me is, "but im eating like a cow and not growing, even on gear!" I think your buddy needs to increase the amount of cals he has by playing around with foods. Maybe add more to some of the beggining meals and PWO meals. Diets real tricky, especially when you get to a stand-still spot.
    Last edited by legobricks; 01-13-2009 at 02:38 AM. Reason: LOL ranting

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    1000mg of test E per week magic number? Id say bullshit but also depends on the person. A lot of people who have used high numbers dont really see too much of a difference in gains, just a lot more sides as opposed to 500mg-750mg per week.
    I agree entirely. I hated the cycle I did with 1.5G of test it made me feel like shit and made no real difference. 500-700 was the magic number (FOR ME) !!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by puggle1 View Post
    Basically, the more testosterone you use (and this holds true for almost all steroids ), the more gains you’ll get! I know that the previous statement will ruffle some feathers in the “less is more” club, but that’s simply too bad…more test = more muscle, more strength, more size, and less fat.
    Just thought i would post this....it is in the profile for test ethan.
    that is a very broad statement. so there is no limit? more always yields more gains, no matter what?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Im not saying this is true...i just thought that it had a place in this thread...their is a study possted in the test ethan profile and i was simply reposting it here.
    my bad, I thought you posted it as a fact, and it's utter bs.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    You're right Bigswang. I misread the other thread. You said cylce 1, but you didn't mean you first cycle, you meant first of two cycle options. My bad. My next bulking cycle will probubally be 1000mg test only. No other componds. It won't be for a while though.
    No prob bro

Someguy123 is offline Member
    That really does not mean a whole lot. Im have some weak ass certification for nutrition and ill tell you now i can put most of them under the table. Ive helped numerous people where i live with their diet and this was AFTER they paid money to go see a nutritionist. I swear some of those people DO NOT know what the hell they are doing when it comes to training OR nutrition. Its very funny to see, and when it comes to growing muscle or loosing fat i still stick by the same diet, just adjust the macros a bit by changing the foods you eat. Yes i know what foods do to your body and how your body utilizes them and i laugh at these people with degrees backing them who dont know what they are talking about when it comes to this. This is not directed towards your buddy, just a lil rant about some of these nutritionists that i meet and hear about. Then again there are some that id def. go to for advice or help becuase they do know what the hell they are doing.

i totally agree with this. all a nutrition degree means. is that you know what an average joe, healthy guy should be eating. i have even had a pro bodybuilder, who is a well known trainer/diet planner, for bodybuilders. that had no idea how to tailor a diet. they only knew how to build a diet, for someone who is naturally fat off-season, to rip them up for competition. with my high metabolism, they stripped away so much of my carbs, that i was losing 3 pounds a week. if i had stuck to that, i wouldve been a ripped stringbean by the time of competition.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Im not saying this is true...i just thought that it had a place in this thread...their is a study possted in the test ethan profile and i was simply reposting it here.
    i lol'd.

the other thing that is funny and i think you can probably agree with me is, "but im eating like a cow and not growing, even on gear!" I think your buddy needs to increase the amount of cals he has by playing around with foods. Maybe add more to some of the beggining meals and PWO meals. Diets real tricky, especially when you get to a stand-still spot.
    Cant say no to that!

Thread Information