gsxrguy666 is offline New Member

Adding sust 250 late in cycle

Im in my 6 week of of 600mg/week 12 week cycle of test e. I can get a free bottle of sust 250 is it a good idea to add this late in my cycle. If not how much should i take a week of the sust?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    well what would be your reasoning for adding it?
    is this your first cycle?
    stats?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    well what would be your reasoning for adding it?
    is this your first cycle?
    stats?
    Good questions, all because its free doesnt mean to have to use it in this cycle...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would take the bottle for free and save it for a later cycle instead of bumping up to 750 or whatever this one
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Its my 4th cycle, im 5ft 10" 170. I was just wondereing if theres any benefits to adding this in my current cycle, because its free, if not ill just save it for later.

Big
    uh-oh.
    well in my humble opinion, 5'10" and 170 tells me you should have sorted the diet before the first cycle, yet this is your 4th? I'm thinking you want to add more test because the gains aren't what you hoped for, and they won't be until the diet is sorted.

My diet is sorted, this is my first cycle in two years, im just getting back into lifting due to an injury, and have lost all previous gains from past cycles.

Big
    in that case I'd stick at the 600mg/week, and save the sust for the next cycle and consider thowing a second compound in the mix as well next time.

Thanks guys! Im working on getting bigger. Ive gained about 15lbs so far on this cycle, so im assuming my diet is good.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxrguy666 View Post
    Thanks guys! Im working on getting bigger. Ive gained about 15lbs so far on this cycle, so im assuming my diet is good.
    I hope so. The true test will be in the first couple months following the cycle. Water retention can really add some pounds, but that leaves as quickly as it comes. Good luck.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Not to be a dick but 5'10 and 170 with 4 Cycles under your belt. You gained 15lbs on this
    cycle so you started at 155???? How much did you weigh when you stated your 1st cycle?
    140?

I think a lot of guys have to rethink this whole steroid thing. I have noticed a lot of guys
    that are so skinny starting cycles not realizing that these are not magic beans and your gains will flow away like water down the drain if you don't put as much into post cycle
    diet and training as you have put into your cycle.

What is the point of investing the time, energy and potential for bodily harm just to let your gains evaporate.

Buddy its been two years with no lifting, youd lose size too! i take my pct very seriously and post cycle training as well.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    I completely understand your situation and apologize for the remarks.

It was more of a venting than anything else.

I too have struggled with a similar situation as yours and post cycle dieting and training
    have been key to keeping my gains.

All the success in the world,

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxrguy666 View Post
    Buddy its been two years with no lifting, youd lose size too! i take my pct very seriously and post cycle training as well.
    be careful for injury, I think we need to be training for at least a year consistently before jumping on a cycle, the joints and connective tissue may not be in shape to handle additional muscle mass.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    be careful for injury, I think we need to be training for at least a year consistently before jumping on a cycle, the joints and connective tissue may not be in shape to handle additional muscle mass.
    Very good point to pick up on, AAS use will decrease the tensile strength of tendons. So as Big said, be careful and get your joints and connective tissues strengthed before going on cycle, especially after such a long layoff.
    If not you could end up getting injured before youv'e really started.

Thanks for the advice on tendons and joints, i was working out for about 6 months before this cycle. At home with lower intensity, and i have a physical job so i think my body should hold up ok, i hope...

Thread Information