Thread: Tren A q's

esca_laid is offline Junior Member

Tren A q's

Well I have been searching on this site and couldn’t find much in the way of answers to help with my q’s.

My next cycle will be Test P 100mg ed 10wk & Tren A 50mg ED 8.5wk

my question is does Tren A act like Tren E when it comes to the build up of progesterone? I was looking to add some Arimidex in with the cycle, but was unsure when to start. I would assume 1-2 wk after first injection & finishing a week or so after last Tren injection. Is this correct? Thanks

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yes to your question.

and why add a-dex? youd be better off running letro.

it will help fight off the progesterone sides

but really... at that low dose of tren . i wouldnt even run any thing. that dose wont affect you in the negative at all pretty much. but have the letro on hand just in case

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puggle1 View Post
    Trenbolone is a noted progestin: it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone (with about 60% of the actual strength progesterone).This can lead to bloat and breast growth worse still, trenbolones active metabolite17beta-trenbolone has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor (PgR) that is actually greater than progesterone itself. The anti-estrogens letrzole or fulvestrant can lower progesterone levels, and combat any progestenic sides. The use of a 19-nor compound like trenbolone also increases prolactin…. bromocriptine or cabergoline are often recommended to lower prolatin levels.
    ^^^^well said. Like dukkit said keep some letro on hand but dont run it unless you need to.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Letro is a must to have on hand and I always take caber with tren too.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had horrible gyno symptoms(very itchy and painful nipples) while on tren and letro stopped it almost immediately.

esca_laid is offline Junior Member
    yea i cant get my hands on that stuff, only thing I have not been able to find but if I do ill def grab a bottle and just keep it. I have never been prone to gyno or symptoms while on Tren E so ill keep my fingers crossed with this cycle. thanks

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I had horrible gyno symptoms(very itchy and painful nipples) while on tren and letro stopped it almost immediately.
    i had quite the gyno scare with tren as well.....caber and letro are a must in my experience.....actually had ****ed up looking orange fluid comin outta my nipples if you'd squeeze 'em hard for a while....needless to say that freaked me the **** out

Thread Information