whats it like iam looking for a test for my deca cycle

test e
    test c
    sus
    bi test 400...

what would you use?

daniel_3855 is offline Member
    Bi-Test 400 is a totally new and inovative product

Bi-Test 400 contains Two Long acting esters Enanthate and Cypionate at very high levels, 200mg/ml each.

Testosterone Enanthate is a long-acting depot steroid that is used for ultimate mass and size gains, some consider it the best testosterone available . Depending on the metabolism and the body's initial hormone level it has a duration of effect of two to three weeks so that theoretically very long intervals between injections are possible.

Testosterone Cypionate users can expect a considerable gain in muscle mass and strength during a cycle. Since testosterone has a notably high affinity for estrogen conversion, the mass gained from this drug is likely to be accompanied by a discernible level of water retention. The resulting loss of definition of course makes cypionate a very poor choice for dieting or cutting phases.

The Combination of both Enanthate and Cypionate allows the user to absorb large amounts of Testosterone in such little amounts of Oil. Bi-Test 400 is the definatly for the advanced user who uses more Mg then the average user.

Average Dosage: 400mg - 1200mg per week.

Packaging : 10ml x 400mg/ml

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I like test e, although i have to say ive had good results on sus, but thats just me..

Thread Information