jers92rs is offline New Member

Beginner nneds help

So I have already determind, with help, that I need to cut my bf (24%) b4 I even think of starting a cycle. When I reach that goal, what would be a good stack 4 a newbie. I'm looing for product, dose, and "after care". Also time of cycle. Have full sleeves on both arms so, not afraid of needles but would prefer not to inject, but...as i'm finding out (as i research) thats probably not an option. So...whats a good beginner stack, and after care. Also things to have on had "just in case". I want to do this right and there is a ton of experience on this forum. My mind is open and I want to learn. Thanks in advance. Looking to bulk, not worried about cutting right now.

6' 1"
    24% bf (working on it)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    First, read the educational threads, then when you are ready propose a cycle and pct for critique.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    24% body fat is too high-alot of people think running aas will lower body fat % this is not the case at all,diet and lots of cardio is what you need at the moment.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    ^^^^diet and cardio and read...and by the time you get your bf % down you will be ready to start your cycle. good luck

jers92rs is offline New Member
    Ive been on a bunch of forums for various things. This forum and the people in it are great. They truely have the best interest of their members in mind. Thank you for helping me through this process. Cut the fat, continue my research and soon ill have a cycle 4 critique.

Thread Information