Thread: Clen + Deca

v2lethal is offline New Member

Clen + Deca

ok guys obvious noob to this forum... was just curious to know if its possible to take
    Clenbutrol + Deca At the same time? what will the effects be if any?
    Also what actualy happens to someone if there takin "clean" but not actualy training? always wondering if they will still lose Body Fat.

Sorry if these have been answered elsewhere

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    sure it's possible to take them. it's also a horribly bad idea to just run clen and deca .

age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    pct knowledge?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    What my friend said!!^^^

Age - 21
    height - 6ft3
    Weight - 16stone
    Body Fat % - Unknown
    No real knowledge.
    Last edited by v2lethal; 01-18-2010 at 06:02 AM.

Big
    could you guess at bf, or maybe post a pic so we can see what your base is like?

just taken these pics.im ashamed haha

obviously relaxed state
    i havent done much training past year. say 7-8months worth out of 12 as was ill alot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clen + Deca-sdc13017.jpg   Clen + Deca-sdc13019.jpg  

Big
    First you should take a bit of time in the diet forum and read up a bit, you could make a lot of progress with diet and training alone. also research clen , although you don't immediately need it in my opinion you may want to try that down the road a bit. forget deca for now, by the time you're ready for a cycle we will help you figure out the next step.

cheers.ive dieted alot thats thing... no matter what ive done ive just gained weight not lost.ive always been same since i was little. ive put on 1stone per year since i was like 15-16years old..

Big
    I can say that I trained for years thinking my diet was right, just about everyone that has tried thinks that. Just open your mind to the possibility that your diet could be better and research a bit, I'll be surprised if there isn't room for improvement.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    Quote Originally Posted by v2lethal View Post
    cheers.ive dieted alot thats thing... no matter what ive done ive just gained weight not lost.ive always been same since i was little. ive put on 1stone per year since i was like 15-16years old..
    your diet is wrong then bud-you need to get a good clean diet going with lots of cardio ,you get it right that fat will drop of you ,as the others say forget deca now it will do more harm than good,get reading on clen if you are addament to take it .

diet and cardio is the key to your goals.

Thanx i will more then likely try n change my workout to more cardio.more bikes.running. lighter weights

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by v2lethal View Post
    Thanx i will more then likely try n change my workout to more cardio.more bikes.running. lighter weights
    the time for steroids is not now, you could play with some clen but your bf is really high and there isn't much muscle under there. Even if you loose weight it isn't going to look great. Lighter weights are not the answer, cardio is great. You should be doing cardio every other day minimum for at least half an hour and don't forget the intesity. If you can read a playboy while on the treadmill, you aren't doing it right. Do a variety of cardio routines, not the same thing every day. When it comes to weights lift heavy and do visit the diet forum.

Thread Information