masty is offline New Member

very new to this wanna keep my hair...help!

i went through (my first ever)8 week cycle taking 4cc test evry wk and 1cc boldenone wk. and 1cc equipose(I think thats the name) evry week got decent gains for 8 wks. now I am on next 10 week cycle taking tren mastedon and eq 3 cc's of each every week. My question is I wanna my hair I do not look good bald! at all! I researched and the best I coud come up with is If I stay on this cycle and take 1 proscar pill and 1 arimidex every day I should encounter no issues. Is this correct?? Please help a lot of this is greek to me and my supplier is very educated on everything but is useless for this issue. and please speak in plain english I am very green at all this!!! thanks for all your help!!

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    First of all... dont trust your suppliers knowledge like its the bible, because often they are wrong or misguiding you for their own benefit..

And with the hair issue, you could also use some nizoral to help minimise the hairloss.

also what everyone else is going to add to this...
    whats the strength mg/ml?

and whats your stats?
    height
    body fat

binsser is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up bold

normally if u havent any boldness in ur family then u should be alright but if ur dad and ur uncle etc etc is bold natrualy then the chances r ur going to speed up the process by taking ur gear, so like above us some nizoral et etc to minimiz
    it!

JimJonesXL is offline New Member
    I dont believe the finasteride (propecia or proscar) will be helpful in preventing the hairloss from tren , it will only work to inhibit the conversion of testosterone into dht. Tren has a very bad reputation for destroying hairlines.

I plan on taking the following daily regimen while on cycle to prevent hairloss:

xandrox 5% with retin-a (solution of minoxidil or rogaine with alzaic acid)
    spiro 5% lotion
    nizoral 2% shampoo
    1mg finasteride (propecia/proscar)

I don't think the propecia will help in your case since you are not using test, but I do believe that the topicals such as spiro and nizoral, as well as the alzaic acid in the xandrox will help remove and prevent dht from binding to your scalp. I think topicals are something you should strongly consider.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    just get off the cycle now. its going to kill your hairline. and dont inject any more mastedon, lol.

my stats are age:39, height 6'2'', weight 225. I do not know my body fat index however Most would consider me lean. I do not understand the question whats the strength mg/ml. please explain I told you I was green on this subject. also nizoral is what? like a shampoo I use daily do I have to let it sit in my hair? or put in and wash out?? I have been working out pretty hard for a year prior to my cycles and just wasn't getting the gains I wanted and now the results are pretty imprressive, however, I check my hair every day and I am nervous bout losing it.
    Last edited by masty; 01-16-2009 at 07:45 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    just get off the cycle now. its going to kill your hairline. and dont inject any more mastedon, lol.
    *L* thats funny....

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    Our fellow friend means what strength was the test and which test was it as if you took 4cc or as most of us understand it as 4 ml ,and it was test e then that could be dosed at around 200-250mg per ml which would mean you could of been on 1000mg of test a week 1st cycle plus the boldone/eq. On the amp or vial it will say the product name and the strength of the product written usually as say 250mg/ml or 200mg/cc.No lab names please just products and dosage then you will get more replies mate.

ok here goes the strength is eq-200mq/cc. master has no label so I dont know. tren says 75mg/ml

mastedon has no label so I dont know the strength, the eq is 200mg/cc tren is 75mg/cc. the test label said 100 all over it so I assume it is 100mg/cc. sorry like I said this is all new to me.
    Last edited by masty; 01-16-2009 at 09:38 AM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    youll prb shed some hair regardless,, but if your not prone to mpb,, then it more than likely will grow back sometime later off cycle.
    i use propecia and nioxin shampoo

Thread Information