haplo is offline New Member

Question Newb here, need help with first cycle

Hi all, I am 6'4 and 250 pounds with about eight to ten percent body fat, and I am 31. Been working out off and on since I was 16. (more on than off) Had a bad back injury a little over a year ago, and was out of the gym for about six months. Now that I have been back for a while I am looking for a boost. I have done a fair amount of research and am thinking about rocking it with a six to eight week cycle of either Testosterone Cypionate at 200mgs twice a week or anavar at 100mgs a day. So.......whatchuguysthink?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    OR??? don't run a var only cycle....do the test. you can extend it out to 12 weeks though no problem.....and i'm assuming you're doing a proper pct

haplo is offline New Member
    That actually brings me to a second question, lol. I have not done as much research on pct's as I have on what I actually want to take. From what I have read on the forums with var you almost dont need a pct, but with the test you pretty much have to. Do you have any recommendations for a good pct to pair with the test?

Quote Originally Posted by haplo View Post
    That actually brings me to a second question, lol. I have not done as much research on pct's as I have on what I actually want to take. From what I have read on the forums with var you almost dont need a pct, but with the test you pretty much have to. Do you have any recommendations for a good pct to pair with the test?
    i usually run something along the lines of

clomid for for 30 days....75mg for the 20 and 50 for the last 10 is what i'm just finishing
    nolva for 45 days at 10mg a day

alot of people nowadays seem to be recommending more though. like adding aromasin and HCG ......i can't comment on those since i've not done a pct with them tho.
    oh and with cypionate i think the half life is 18 days so you'd want to wait 2 weeks from your last shot before you start your pct. at the very least wait a week, that's what i did this last time, i was running test e tho, it has a slightly shorter half life

austin4023 is offline Junior Member
    normal pct for test is..... clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolvadex 40/20/20/20.... that means for first week u take clomid 100mg a day nolva 40 a day and so on second week 50 and 20... and so on

*goes to get steroid book* *looks up pct* ok in my book they suggest only 10mg of nolva just like i thought. What's the rationale now with it higher? Is it because everyone has backed off the clomid doses?

austin4023 is offline Junior Member
    lol ruhl you probly know more then me im jus goin by what ive read

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    i like 100mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex for 4-5 weeks.. sometimes drop the clomid down to 50 the last 2 weeks if im running pct for 5.

Thread Information