Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    BK... I know its frustrating not hearing what you want to hear. Everyone here was new to this at one point. Just telling you what to do is not enough. You need to understand WHY you do it and WHAT it actually is that you are doing.

So much info on this site, I know its hard to find a place to start. Just start in the search button and try "diet" (theres a whole section), or "cutting"... reading these will point you at something that may peak interest. Read what others say about the experience doing something a certain way. What works for one will not always work for another.

As you start to see what others use, you can research those individual products and find out if it may be what you are looking for. If it has side effects, time frames, results etc you can live with.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    dont worry about asking questions.. thats what the forums are for..

badkarma36526 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    its ok bro we are all here to learn. yes post your diet with the pics tomorrow in a new thread.
    ok thanx again bro

need info on cycle

i found a camera but how do i post a pic so u can help me with info on wut i should take?

save pic to your puter.. click post reply.. scroll down to manage attachments.. click
    browse,upload

or host it somewhere like imageshack and post the hotlink

ok this is my pic and i need suggestions on wut to take?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need help on this cycle-harrison.jpg  

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by badkarma36526 View Post
    i found a camera but how do i post a pic so u can help me with info on wut i should take?
    once again I'll merge your threads so we don't have to keep asking the same questions.
    I also asked for your complete diet in detail, you keep asking what you should take without answering the questions you are asked.
    I'm going to back out of this one, I love helping people, but this feels too much like work when you want answers without giving answers to us.
    Good luck I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    once again I'll merge your threads so we don't have to keep asking the same questions.
    I also asked for your complete diet in detail, you keep asking what you should take without answering the questions you are asked.
    I'm going to back out of this one, I love helping people, but this feels too much like work when you want answers without giving answers to us.
    Good luck I'm out.
    ahah srry im trying to keep trac of wut u askd and wut everyone else asked srry about making this feel like wrk
    my diet consit of chiken rice vegtables some protien turkey and eggs
    i wrk out 5 days a week and cardio at least 3 times a week
    please dnt give up on me yet!

this tells us nothing.. "my diet consit of chiken rice vegtables some protien turkey and eggs "
    how about laying it out like this..

meal 1.
    meal 2.
    meal 3.
    ect
    ect
    ect

Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    this tells us nothing.. "my diet consit of chiken rice vegtables some protien turkey and eggs "
    how about laying it out like this..

meal 1.
    meal 2.
    meal 3.
    ect
    ect
    ect
    well thats wut i think i need help with i eat healthy but i dnt knw wut diet i should incorparte with what i want to do.
    i dnt follow an exact meal by meal plan i just eat wut i posted through out the day

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I will try to come back to this tomorrow but in the meantime Im gonna tell you, cardio and diet is all you need your pics looked descent your not fat, you could lose that weight easily without anything. I understand you want to get strong too so I would say jump on a pro hormone and creatine they will help with gaining strength and a little mass. also we need your diet in what and how much consumed in each meal. and if possible macros would be great if not we will work with what we got. Im not gonna come back to this tonight im too tired but i will check it tomorrow if I get time. In the meantime their are many knowledgable people on this site who will help you.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by badkarma36526 View Post
    well thats wut i think i need help with i eat healthy but i dnt knw wut diet i should incorparte with what i want to do.
    i dnt follow an exact meal by meal plan i just eat wut i posted through out the day
    i truly think that diet is what you need, the problem with you taking clen is that it will raise your resting heartrate, which means that when you train your heart will be working harder to do what it normally would, hence your performance will suffer and t3 raises your temp which could possibly cause you to overheat if you aren't careful(not a high chance of this but it's possible, especially in hot weather)

write down everything you eat for a day and post it here, i'm sure you'll find that with a good diet set up you will start to see results not only in growth but in increased stamina

btw, sorry about the snide comments yesterday, i thought you were a troll or something because of the multiple threads and i acted immaturely

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information