Thread: need HELP

russell_100 is offline New Member

Exclamation need HELP

hey whats up, you guys prob know way more then me about all this steriod stuff. i just really need your help. im sure it wouldnt be a problem for you lol. im 18 years old at 6'2 an 190lbs. i want to start taking roids to get bigger. im pretty big now cause i played football as a linebacker in high school an just graduated an i just want to know what would be the quickest way to get way bigger than i am now an how i would do that, like what to take an how to inject it an when i come off my cycle what do i take to recover an all that good stuff you know what i mean?? so i would hope you would let me in on some info an tell me the quickest an possible an fastest Edited. thanks bro.

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    You will more than likely get flamed for this thread.

You can't ask for where to get sources on here either..

There is MANY MANY places you should be reading up on. Education Threads mainly and the stickies and you will have lots of knowledge in no time.

Research my friend.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by russell_100 View Post
    hey whats up, you guys prob know way more then me about all this steriod stuff. i just really need your help. im sure it wouldnt be a problem for you lol. im 18 years old at 6'2 an 190lbs. i want to start taking roids to get bigger. im pretty big now cause i played football as a linebacker in high school an just graduated an i just want to know what would be the quickest way to get way bigger than i am now an how i would do that, like what to take an how to inject it an when i come off my cycle what do i take to recover an all that good stuff you know what i mean?? so i would hope you would let me in on some info an tell me the quickest an possible an fastest Edited. thanks bro.

Way too young, bro.

Im sorry the majority of people on this board are not going to recommend you a cycle.

We're looking out for your health interests.

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help. Check out the educational threads and read up it will take a while to know the ins and outs of AAS use.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    The number one thing for you to do. 1.) DIET. 2)Read and 3)Train hard

Thread Information