lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member

Whinny and Urine smell

OK I did some searching and didnt come up with anything except Tren makes your urine smell.

How about Whinny? I have been taking whinny oral/liquid for just over a week. It's home brew (not me)
    I have not noticed much/any real gains yet but I think it's to soon except for my urine stinks. Ive NEVER had this before. That's the only thing I have changed. Not any new vitamins and my water intake is OK? I'm gona start drinking MORE water and add in some cranberry juice.

Any suggestions?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude dont worry about it. As long as you dont have to drink it it doesnt matter what it smells like

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Dude dont worry about it. As long as you dont have to drink it it doesnt matter what it smells like
    Yeah but my girlfriend does and she complains about the smell now. Hahahahahaha

You know how those Thai girls are, CRAZY Bitches. LOL My last venter was to Manila and Davao though. OMG, it was FUN especially this little Brazilian girl I met in Manila. I didnt have my camera phone or camera I will get pictures of her in April I got a few others though.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah but my girlfriend does and she complains about the smell now. Hahahahahaha

You know how those Thai girls are, CRAZY Bitches. LOL My last venter was to Manila and Davao though. OMG, it was FUN especially this little Brazilian girl I met in Manila. I didnt have my camera phone or camera I will get pictures of her in April I got a few others though.
    Feel free to PM me

Thread Information