Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DS21 is offline Member
    The funniest thing about people saying it is so hard to recover from a 5 month cycle is they more then likely haven't tried it. If any of you saying it is extreamly hard to recover, and have actually tried please speak up. I know quite a few people that run cycles year long and recover in 2 months or less. I would do it, but I also don't compete. If your plan is to compete then run this bulk for 12 weeks, jump into your cutting cycle, or how ever it times out for your show. Then take 6-8 months off. Come on guys, he is running a light cycle of deca and test.

By the way, what is your cutter going to look like? And I would get your diet down packed.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Talking about repetition, I just said this ALL 2 post up buddy. But thanks for clearing it up for everyone
    I couldn't agree more. My god i need to spend more time in the Q/A !

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Talking about repetition, I just said this ALL 2 post up buddy. But thanks for clearing it up for everyone
    Really? I guessed I missed the part where you mentioned Fitday or any other program to help him with his diet. About time you answered his question after all the posts you made.

And if you look at the time you posted your post and when I posted mine you could use something called your brain and figure out that I was typing my post when you posted yours.

bbminded is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Alright all you guys need to give a guy a ****ing break. You are all bagging on him and quick to point out his errors and continue to repeat it like parrot.

We obviously know his diet isn't down and he doesn't have macros, we don't need 10 posts saying the same thing. Instead answer the guys ****ing question.

Seriously, point out his errors then answer his thing instead of just saying the same thing over and over by 10 different people.

Since no one else wants to do the long and dirty I will do it.

To the OP:

1. Cruising is not something to be taken lightly and should only be used when you have experience in cycling and want to take the next step. Right now I can tell you are not ready. 29 is not the age to be going on cruising you are still young and your test levels while not what they use to be are still enough to build muscle without. HRT is a serious thing.

2. Sign up for the account called FitDay

http://www.fitday.com/

You can monitor your macros for free and you won't need a nutritionist to tell you what your eating. Plus this will help you monitor where you need to (carbs, protein,etc.) and help improve your diet immensly.

3. Do not do the competition on May 2nd. Instead do this cycle and bulk then take the adequate amount of time off and run the cutter in summer and compete in Fall. (You will have a better chance of winning and you will spare your health in the process)
    Thanks dude! i felt like i was getting ganged up on for something i didnt even ask. ill check that website out for sure. and il start looking for some shows in the fall. i live in the southeast so if anyone knows of any please let me know!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Really? I guessed I missed the part where you mentioned Fitday or any other program to help him with his diet. About time you answered his question after all the posts you made.

And if you look at the time you posted your post and when I posted mine you could use something called your brain and figure out that I was typing my post when you posted yours.

Oh my

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    The funniest thing about people saying it is so hard to recover from a 5 month cycle is they more then likely haven't tried it. If any of you saying it is extreamly hard to recover, and have actually tried please speak up. I know quite a few people that run cycles year long and recover in 2 months or less. I would do it, but I also don't compete. If your plan is to compete then run this bulk for 12 weeks, jump into your cutting cycle, or how ever it times out for your show. Then take 6-8 months off. Come on guys, he is running a light cycle of deca and test.

By the way, what is your cutter going to look like? And I would get your diet down packed.
    My friend is on HRT @ age 20 because he ran a 5 month cycle of anadrol / deca / test. So yah, I do know it's pretty hard to recover.

He doesn't know his cycle yet: "(thinking about test P,tren a, and mast)"
    another reason I do not agree with this cruise. He has no planning done whatsoever

OHHHH FITDAY.COM

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you might have suggested something ACTUALLY useful that I missed. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post

Oh my
    I'm really glad someone else finds this as amusing as I do.

Hence the reason why im asking here. i havent started my cutting cycle yet.so by me asking i am in a way planning by doing research.

Quote Originally Posted by bbminded View Post
    Hence the reason why im asking here. i havent started my cutting cycle yet.so by me asking i am in a way planning by doing research.
    It's fine. I wasn't flaming you at all buddy. I was just point out the obvious, since everyone seems to be bitching about over-posting, etc.

Do you want help with you cutting cycle, or what? List the proposed dosages out.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    My friend is on HRT @ age 20 because he ran a 5 month cycle of anadrol / deca / test. So yah, I do know it's pretty hard to recover.

another reason I do not agree with this cruise. He has no planning done whatsoever
    What was his PCT?

My current cycle is 22 weeks long, I agree that if you don't have it planned out you can mess yourself up, but their is a difference between what a competitor does and what an average steroid enthusiast does in both knowledge and usage.

As for the Fitday comment:

It doesn't take a rocket science to monitor your macros, I am monitoring my macros off an application on my Iphone.

Now as for knowing what to eat on bulk and cutter that information is readily available in the diet section and I assumed he knows that already.
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 01-27-2009 at 07:52 PM.

It's fine. I wasn't flaming you at all buddy. I was just point out the obvious, since everyone seems to be bitching about over-posting, etc.

Do you want help with you cutting cycle, or what? List the proposed dosages out.
    Im probably gonna make a blended dose of tren50, prop100, mast100 per ML. Ive never done tren before so i want to take a little lower dose. i do have NPP that i could make it with instead of the tren.

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post

Thanks man!! i just posted my cutter cycle.

What was his PCT?

My current cycle is 22 weeks long, I agree that if you don't have it planned out you can mess yourself up, but their is a difference between what a competitor does and what an average steroid enthusiast does in both knowledge and usage.

As for the Fitday comment:

It doesn't take a rocket science to monitor your macros, I am monitoring my macros off an application on my Iphone.

Now as for knowing what to eat on bulk and cutter that information is readily available in the diet section and I assumed he knows that already.
    His PCT Was nolvadex only.

You can definitely recover from a 22 week cycle. You just have to have a much stronger PCT, to get natural test production going again.

Good luck with the cycle Immortal.

His PCT Was nolvadex only.

You can definitely recover from a 22 week cycle. You just have to have a much stronger PCT, to get natural test production going again.

Good luck with the cycle Immortal.
    aaahhhh dude i said nolva, aromasin and HCG

Quote Originally Posted by bbminded View Post
    aaahhhh dude i said nolva, aromasin and HCG
    I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about my friend's cycle.

my bad. didnt see that written anywhere.

jethro1 is offline Associate Member
    It will be harder for your body to hold all the new muscle you gained during ur cycle thru pct. This is why I would cruise, then start your show prep with whatever gear you plan to use.

I definitly hold on to more muscle cruising than cycling. Not saying it
    s the best, but it works for me. Alot of people here don't have an educated answer they just repeat what they've heard.

Good luck man!

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Not going to pick you apart or say you are not cycling properly etc., point blank and simple to get to where you want to be bf% wise you need 12-14 weeks of diet and cardio, no matter what your on. I started at about 12% and was taking prop, mast and anavar with proper diet and cardio and it took about 12 weeks to get to an exceptable competition bf% (sub 5%) good luck either way, just be sure to always keep your health in mind first.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Cruising shouldn't even be an option with this.

If your show is on May 2nd, that puts you at 14 weeks now. Im also competing on May 2nd, and I start my 12 week contest prep on Feb 7th. For a first show, 14 weeks is a good prep duration.

At this point you should have your diet/supp regime/cardio plan all ready to go, and be starting now. If you don't have these things ready at this time, you should plan for another show.

I like bulking into a prep cycle, but you just aren't ready for it this time.
    Last edited by Bossman; 01-28-2009 at 09:06 AM.

meathead320 is offline Member

That sucks. How are his vitals?

I mean HRT is not a death sentence.

I know a dude who has been on HRT, 120mg EW since the age of 17 when he was assulted by some assholes at a night club. When he walked out a guy hit him in the nads with baseball-bat. Going into shock after that almost killed him. Months later his testosterone was that a healthy 70 year old.

The guy's sperm count was low too, but 5 years later he was on HCG , I don't know the dose or how long, but he used it along with the IM test-C for a while and was able to get enough for them to have 1 kid.

Even if your friend is now on HRT, for testosterone levels , he should talk with his dock about running HCG just to get his sperm count up, or see if its possible so he can have some frozen, maybe one day have kids. They may be able to get few million tadpoles out of him. Just saying at age 20 he should not throw the towel in on that yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information