Thread: All at once...

hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Question All at once...

If I want to inject 1000 mg of sustanon 250 /week. Can I inject all of those 1000mgs at once? If not, why? Will it be harmful to my liver, etc?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    If I want to inject 1000 mg of sustanon 250 /week. Can I inject all of those 1000mgs at once? If not, why? Will it be harmful to my liver, etc?
    1.) DON'T.

2.) Yes it may be harmful to your liver

3.) What're you stats: age, height, weight, cycle experience, workout exp

4.) Sus should be shot EOD.

5.) If you shoot 1g of sust once a week you're going to get TERRIBLE sides. (acne, etc)

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Sust has several esters, not just one, that is the whole point of sust. The different esters release the testosterone at different times. therefore, it is BEST to inject it EOD to keep blood levels as stable as possible. when blood levels roller coaster, it causes more sides and other problems.
    If you are NOT willing to do it correctly, then why do it at all??? you wont' get the results you are hoping for and then you will blame everything else except yourself.
    Steroids are NOT a game, you are messing with the chemistry and makeup of the one and only body you get.
    Hope this helps

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    i disagree about sust needing to be shot ed-eod ,now dont get me wrong 1000mgs x1 per week may just lead to sides (acne) but the small ammount of short esters in sust wont have an effect on sides ,now am saying this from personal experence as i have run sust evey way possable and havent seen any diff in sides at all.

test levals are differnt at diff times of the day natty and no sides are seen .

250mgs sust eod gines 120mgs prop every week -hardley if any sides are goning to be seen if this is split into x2 at 60mgs mon and same thurs .

or 125mgs eod gives 60mgs prop a week.

pinning eod or ed he should go with prop.

this is from personal experence

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    i disagree about sust needing to be shot ed-eod ,now dont get me wrong 1000mgs x1 per week may just lead to sides (acne) but the small ammount of short esters in sust wont have an effect on sides ,now am saying this from personal experence as i have run sust evey way possable and havent seen any diff in sides at all.

test levals are differnt at diff times of the day natty and no sides are seen .

250mgs sust eod gines 120mgs prop every week -hardley if any sides are goning to be seen if this is split into x2 at 60mgs mon and same thurs .

or 125mgs eod gives 60mgs prop a week.

pinning eod or ed he should go with prop.

this is from personal experence

Because for most people estrogen levels and ratios dont fluxuate enough and natural hormone levels arent high enough to create adverse sides. IMO not a valid point of argument in this case.
    While i respect your experience it would make sense to try to stabilize levels of test as much as possible ...even though thats what sust was designed to do in trt real life experience tells it doesnt work that way. IMO , and just my opinon the fluctuation of high test/estrogen levels/ ratios WILL create more sides. Id strongly suggest frequent over weekly or even bi weekly injections with sustanon . That being said i dont even like sustanon. Id def just use prop....JMO....

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    yer there is so many diff views about sust and it effects diff people in diff ways,as i said i have run it so manyh diff ways and havent seen any diff in sides for 250mgs eod to 500mgs x1 per week.

MiaMuscle35 is offline New Member
    Im thinking on doing sustanon 250 e3d Sun And Wed.You think that'll be okay? 500mg a week.
    Sorry for not posting a new thread

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMuscle35 View Post
    Im thinking on doing sustanon 250 e3d Sun And Wed.You think that'll be okay? 500mg a week.
    Can't answer without more info on you and you should always start your own thread and not "hijack" anyones thread

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMuscle35 View Post

yeah start a new thread.. its slow tonight bro..i need something to do..

Thread Information