mg3
    mg3 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

newb needing help please

hey guys
    im 28 years old 6'1 255lbs. ive been workin out now for about 8 months,i started at 323lbs and droped down to 235 right around thanksgiving and here recently started trainin hard again,i weighed in to day at 255 but ive been hit the weights pretty hard latley.i would ike to trim off the weight ive gined back and still be strong,last time i lost so much so fast muscle started to break down,though i felt great i had alot of skin and didnt feel comfortable,so i backed off and gainded a few pounds back and i want make it muscle ive been doin some reasearch.i was using hydroxy cut hardcore and it works well for weight loss.i havent used it in about 2 months. i want to look lean and be strong.i have a good diet plan and it works.im a big bones guy and i need to keep size and muscle what can i use.. iwas thinkin clen and test together? please feel free to comment i would be thankful

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    What is your BF% at right now?, look at the PCT forum, diet forum, and come up with a cycle and post it so we can see where you stand. JMO

mg3
    Blog Entries
    im 6'1
    255lbs
    13-16%bf
    -6 meals 300gr protien a day

mg3
    Blog Entries
    i was thinkin a 6 week cycle with clen using benedryl and runnin test p for 12 weeks 3 days a week? again just a guess how many time a week should i inject and how much?? if that even is a wise choice.
    my friend has been runnin tren and test s for 10 weeks and had amazing results,but we went from 170 -210lbs i wanna lose weight though is this a good choice for that?? thanks

Sounds like you need to look at the diet. looks like you are getting enough protein but you can still be getting to many carbs and not the right kind...you fat intake could be high as well I dont think a cycle is what you need right now wanting to lose weight I think it more your diet...more then liklly if you did do the cycle after you got off of it you would just go back to where you are at because you diet is not where it needs to be...and your fist cycle need to be basic test and a good pct...keep researching and in time you will be ready...
    that is my two cents...

other my tell you different so standby their are a lot of good people on this forum....
    Last edited by *RAGE*; 01-28-2009 at 01:38 PM.

mg3
    Blog Entries
    thanks man but what should i do when the weight comes off i can change my diet and shred the extra weight but then i wanna cut and gain size yp look good

By then you will have researched enough to plan a cycle that fits your goals and sold PCT so you can keep your gains.......

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    agreed with prone.

MG, why not post your diet in the diet forum, and go from there?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You can run clen without AAS. Clen is not muscle wasting, so you have a better chance of holding on to your muscle while dieting. There are several ways to run clen. And dosing is critical to your health. So, a good amount of research is necessary before running.

your have already asked this question...The answer has already been given...

need advice

mg3
    Blog Entries
    thanks guys ive changed my diet to to 500gm of prtein and lowered my carb intake,i do complex in the mornin and none after 5.ive droped 13lbs in one week,i started runnin test c last thursday at 1cc 200ml per inj.im gonna run 400 a week injection,thursday and mondays.i was thinkin of runnin primobolin with this cycle cause of its fat burnin effects,i take mega men vit.and i take drenline which is a fat burning agent.i dont eat anything with fat and i follow the sling shot diet and workout plan..thank you guys for everything.

Thread Information