jab1234 is offline Junior Member

Back in the game - need advice

Its been about 5 years since I have taken a cycle, and decided to get some gear. What I am about to post is definitely going to get me ripped apart on this board, but just know that I am looking for the best advice with what I've got to work with.

My cycles in the past have been stacks of tests/deca /dbol in various combinations. One thing I know with my body is that I get real bad acne (boils) all over my chest and shoulders with any type of Test. So needless to say I chose to stay away from that. Oh also not to mention that my aggression level gets to a point that I don't like.

Dbol, doesn't align with my goals of moderate lean muscle gains (~10lbs) with low water retention and superficial side effects, so I decided to just get myself (2) 10ml vials of Deca. -Yes another Deca-Only thread!-

I have read the sticky's on this board concerning Deca and that there is still a chance for water retention, and there is a slight possiblilty of acne, but I have had success with a Deca only cycle in the past with no worries of Deca-D*ck and minimal water retention.

Also another thing I will get ripped for is the fact that I am planning on pyramiding....8 weeks:

250 (mg/ml)

So with all that I am doing wrong, what can I do to help make it right? Or can someone tell me everything is alright? Like I said I have had success in the past without all the horror stories I read on the boards or sticky's.

I'm not planning on stacking with anything else, so Deca is all I will have to work with. My goals again are to gain ~10lbs lean muscle mass with low side effects, and have no desire to really blow up. I guess I've learned some patience over the past 5 years

Thanks in advance

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    planned pct?

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Stats Please

age? 29
    height? 5'10"
    weight? 175 lbs
    body fat%? n/a, I haven't measure, but lean
    planned pct? currently don't have any

Big
    well you knew this wouldn't be a popular thread, but I'll give you my honest opinion. that's a horrible way to run a horrible cycle by someone who shouldn't be running a cycle anyway. 5'10" and 175lbs, looking for 10lbs or less, could easily be done with proper diet and training. regardless, good luck, and I hope you keep us posted as it goes.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Since you're set on this cycle how about some hcg during cycle to keep your natural test going? And come up with a pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    well you knew this wouldn't be a popular thread, but I'll give you my honest opinion. that's a horrible way to run a horrible cycle by someone who shouldn't be running a cycle anyway. 5'10" and 175lbs, looking for 10lbs or less, could easily be done with proper diet and training. regardless, good luck, and I hope you keep us posted as it goes.
    proper diet and proper training has already garnered me 15 lbs. I was down to 160 lbs due to complications.

But aside from it being horrible, what would you do different, taking into consideration that I dont want to stack any test.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Since you're set on this cycle how about some hcg during cycle to keep your natural test going? And come up with a pct.
    what would you recommend? nolva, clomid? 3 weeks post cycle?

thx

Big
    If I wasn't going to run test, I would be looking at anavar , or tbol, maybe primo, but definitely not deca . if I was going to run deca as part of a cycle, it would be for at least 10 weeks, less is a waste, and it would be at a steady dosage.
    this is almost a trick question, you're asking me how I would do something I would never do.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by jab1234 View Post
    But aside from it being horrible, what would you do different, taking into consideration that I dont want to stack any test.
    not do it at all and focus on diet and training

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    not do it at all and focus on diet and training
    x2, perfect answer^

If I wasn't going to run test, I would be looking at anavar , or tbol, maybe primo, but definitely not deca . if I was going to run deca as part of a cycle, it would be for at least 10 weeks, less is a waste, and it would be at a steady dosage.
    this is almost a trick question, you're asking me how I would do something I would never do.
    So why would you not run Deca, does it just not fit into the profile of what you are looking to achieve or are there other reasons?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jab1234 View Post
    So why would you not run Deca, does it just not fit into the profile of what you are looking to achieve or are there other reasons?
    I was trying to place myself in your position, assuming test is out of the question, then so is deca in my opinion. some do fine on deca only, but it's not for me.
    to tell the truth, deca doesn't fit into the profile of what you're looking to achieve. the cycle just makes no sense to me. why would you pick deca over the other choices I suggested?

I was trying to place myself in your position, assuming test is out of the question, then so is deca in my opinion. some do fine on deca only, but it's not for me.
    to tell the truth, deca doesn't fit into the profile of what you're looking to achieve. the cycle just makes no sense to me. why would you pick deca over the other choices I suggested?
    Wasn't much of a choice for me, it was what was available.

id atleast run a low dose of test if your set on the deca .. you dont have to run the test the same as or higher than the deca..
    as Big said there are better options for what your looking to achieve

Sound advice guys. I will try and locate some test to throw in at a low dosage and monitor my sides to make sure there isn't anything I can't manage.

Which test would you recommend...

enanthate or cyp

Thread Information