BigDaddyJuice is offline New Member

Exclamation What Should I Do????

I am 23 yrs old, 5' 11'' 385lbs.... I would like to be around 270lbs-260lbs pretty solid.... i am really not sure what to start or do... i just started back in the gym like 3 wks ago... i have all the resources to get what i need.. anyone have any suggestions... i have had a few people suggest Winni tabs, test propinate, clenbuterol ... but really dont know where to start... i wanna be a animal and i am willing to do whatever it takes but i get really discouraged when i dont see results so that is why i am looking to find out what i can take to accelerate this process.. please give me some ideas.... Thank You
    Last edited by BigDaddyJuice; 01-29-2009 at 10:55 PM.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    just keep busting your ass in the gym and get the diet down..
    gear is not the answer

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    just keep busting your ass in the gym and get the diet down..
    gear is not the answer
    Agree!

i have ran some things in the past and i think that might be the reason i have gained so much extra weight... a few of my boys i went to high school with they are sauced up and they are monsters so i kinda envy that... i really want to be a monster so to speak...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyJuice View Post
    i have ran some things in the past and i think that might be the reason i have gained so much extra weight... a few of my boys i went to high school with they are sauced up and they are monsters so i kinda envy that... i really want to be a monster so to speak...
    And FOOD will actually do that for you.

Focus on loosing the extra bodyfat and getting your health in order. Then think about AAS.

These things dont happen overnight. Take time and focus and train at your speed.

Have you visted our Diet section here?

Darksyde is offline Member
    I am 23 yrs old, 5' 11'' 385lbs....
    holy hell bro! gear can be dangerous at that weight. how is your cardiovascular ability at the moment?
    being an animal is good, start making yourself hunt and track your own food that will help with the weight loss and bring up your cardio conditioning. but seriously, gear could really give you some problems. im not sure if you even want to mess with clen . maybe someone with more knowledge on that can chime in here.

no i havent actually i will have to do that... i eat a lot of bullshit at work cause they make it so convenient that's my problem i got my self in a groove of being kinda lazy and not caring that it makes it 10 times harder to get the ball rollng again...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Very high BF is prone to unwanted side effects!
    Do a lot of cardio and diet first! IMO!
    Thanks!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    and here lies you problem ... number one (if this is a serious request for help) dude you are 300+ lbs that is cause of what you eat and nothing else(just saying it like it is...) gear(winny) didnt do any thing but help you gain no more than 30 lbs if it could even do that!!!! so bro this is what you need -

a endo doc to check all of you blood levels, ALL OF THEM - then get an idea of what you can do to exercise... you need a doc to tell you all this, then come back and do some research on diets - not loose weight diets, but eat right diets!!! no fad diets!!!

here is one that you can choose from that i like (except i dont promote all the sups they say to do... i would suggest that no body take all that crap- any ways do research on the sups you choose to take)

http://www.nutrex.com/deadlinediet.html (--- this is only one choice, find others and ask lots of questions

ok, as for your boyz in the gym all geared up... dude, dont be jealous of any one that has done more work than some one else, instead find out what they do and do it better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and keep us posted after you go see a doc.

i just clicked the diet link and it brought up a diet that is broken down daily... is that the diet you think i should follow or is there others.????

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    holy hell bro! gear can be dangerous at that weight. how is your cardiovascular ability at the moment?
    being an animal is good, start making yourself hunt and track your own food that will help with the weight loss and bring up your cardio conditioning. but seriously, gear could really give you some problems. im not sure if you even want to mess with clen. maybe someone with more knowledge on that can chime in here.
    Wow i totally missed 385!

YEs you are right, at 385lbs and a highBF% as you say AAS can cause lots of health issues. Clen being probably the worst and you should stay away. Clen is basically a synthetic adrenaline and nor adrenaline which speeds up your heart rate significantlly as well as body temp. Just the heart rate (which is a resting heart rate) being too fast can be fatal. Please do the right thing and loose the weight with a manipulation in your diet. Just starting to eat clean will make a HUGE difference for you and you WILL notice it.

i went to the doctor like 3 wks ago and got my blood drawn and all my in and outs checked... they said my blood pressure is good.. i have no problems any where else as far as thyroid and things like that and they just said that i am over weight... they also gave me maridia to take...

as far as my work out i feel i am hitting the weights fairly good... i hit all the groups 5 days a week (chest, tris and bis, back, legs, shoulders and forearms) and hit the tread mill 30 mins a day..

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i went to the doctor like 3 wks ago and got my blood drawn and all my in and outs checked... they said my blood pressure is good.. i have no problems any where else as far as thyroid and things like that and they just said that i am over weight... they also gave me maridia to take...
    ya follow what the doc says.... did you get the post and the link to the diet above ? that would be another choice for diet...

(--- think this and that ---)

to get chizzled - - - )

i just went on that link i see where you say dont take all that supplement stuff but what do i replace those with cause certain parts of the day its just those sups..

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    i hit all the groups 5 days a week (chest, tris and bis, back, legs, shoulders and forearms)

so ed your hitting every muscle group???

ed? yes i am hitting them and i usually hit it like 15 12 10 reps...

i just went on that link i see where you say dont take all that supplement stuff but what do i replace those with cause certain parts of the day its just those sups..
    nothing as you see the sups times are just for you to get the sups... not to eat calories or protein ... that is all you need to focus on is the eating right part... i mean if you wanted to do createin or simple stuff thats fine but i wouldnt take all the ones recommended.

right but those sups are substituted for a meal correct?

NOTHING and let me say it again.... NOTHING can replace whole real food.

Eating the right foods, and learning how your body reacts to how many calories and what foods you eat is how you loose weight and keep LBM.

no not for meal replacement - just cross off the supps and eat the food based on your body weight... you need to eat, so if you find out your not loosing like you want drop the cals like 300 a day and give it 3 weeks to see what that does...

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    NOTHING and let me say it again.... NOTHING can replace whole real food.

Eating the right foods, and learning how your body reacts to how many calories and what foods you eat is how you loose weight and keep LBM.
    lego is 110% CORRECT! i would even suggest to only have a protein drink on time a day... two if your missing a meal or something... three no

as for sups replacing food i dont believe that is in there... all i did was eat the food suggested at the times suggested and i dropped lots of unwanted weight - going from 15% ISH body fat to 8% in two months (just over two months). what i liked about it was i wasnt hungry and didnt loose any noticable muscle...

yea i will give it hell i am gonna give it 110% ill keep my reults posted b4 and after pics...

yea i will give it hell i am gonna give it 110% ill keep my reults posted b4 and after pics...
    sweet , keep it up

yea i just went out and bought me a scale and a few bags of chicken and oat meal and some veggies so i should be A-OK real soon here

Thread Information