BuckFosten is offline Junior Member

tren a vs Trenbolone Base + a HexaHydroBencyl Carbonate Ester

just wondering wut is the difference between regular tren a and Trenbolone Base + a HexaHydroBencyl Carbonate Ester? My source is legit and they only have tren and the hexahydrobencyl. I know tren a is easier to control side effects so it is preffered but wut are the most important differences? ill also be posting a pic of it in the pic section so if u guys could see if is a legit amp

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    The tren hex is just a longer ester, injection frequency and pct start times would be different, otherwise it's still tren.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    The tren hex is just a longer ester, injection frequency and pct start times would be different, otherwise it's still tren.
    gotcha...soo instead of ed inject...it would be like every 2 days? kinda similar to test enanth...would it take just as long to kick in as test enanth?

Big
    twice a week would be fine, and yeah it would take longer to kick in.

twice a week would be fine, and yeah it would take longer to kick in.
    ok well i just read a few threads that state tren a is best to start with if uve never used tren before. Wut doses should someone who has never used it before be looking at? Because injection r e.d. also would an 8-10 weeker or tren give me more/same/or less strength and mass than a 15 weeker of test enanth? because my delima is that i am looking for something that will give me some major strength increases with mass as well, but i rather just stick with test enanth if the results or the same as tren a
    Last edited by BuckFosten; 02-01-2009 at 09:00 PM.

Big
    tren a is much better for a first tren run.
    I like starting dosages around 350mg/week.

age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    cycle history?
    years training?

tren a is much better for a first tren run.
    I like starting dosages around 350mg/week.

age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    cycle history?
    years training?
    yeah of course:

5'8"
    9% BF
    done 2 cycles of test prop
    training seriously for 5 years

i have NEVER tried tren or test enanth but my goal seems to call for either one. I want a huge strength increase with the addition of mass. I just wanted to know whether tren a or test enanth will give me more strength and mass over a cycle? I understand tren is ran shorter usually at 10 weeks and test enanth is longer at 15 wks

Big
    I love tren , but tren should never be run without test anyway in my opinion, so it isn't a matter of "either/or".

I love tren, but tren should never be run without test anyway in my opinion, so it isn't a matter of "either/or".
    aha yeah because of the crappy feeling on it and tren dick? I read up on that too. Well thanks for the advice, but I think I am going to try a 15 weeker of test enanth by itself at 500mg/wk and see how that goes. Um how are strength gains on test enanth? like are there common examples like how much strength you would gain on squat, bench, or deadlift?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckFosten View Post
    aha yeah because of the crappy feeling on it and tren dick? I read up on that too. Well thanks for the advice, but I think I am going to try a 15 weeker of test enanth by itself at 500mg/wk and see how that goes. Um how are strength gains on test enanth? like are there common examples like how much strength you would gain on squat, bench, or deadlift?
    Not going to be much different than your prop cycles. Your training,nutrition and recovery will have more to do with that.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Not going to be much different than your prop cycles. Your training,nutrition and recovery will have more to do with that.

AG
    gotcha. Im guessing tren a gives alot more strength than either, correct?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    gotcha. Im guessing tren a gives alot more strength than either, correct?
    Tren is a completely different hormone with different sides. I can't say tren alone gives greater gains than test because I run test and tren together. But you can compare the anabolic :androgenic ratios and get a general idea.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

[QUOTE=almostgone;4407628]
    gotcha. Im guessing tren a gives alot more strength than either, correct?[/QUOTE)

Tren is a completely different hormone with different sides. I can't say tren alone gives greater gains than test because I run test and tren together. But you can compare the anabolic :androgenic ratios and get a general idea.

AG
    ook thanks man. Yeah Ill have to run enanth then because I don't have the budget right now to run both test and tren. I dont think i need to use tren yet anyways. Umm I think I may use halotestin for the first 4 weeks and then live of the test enanth, and i was wondering is halo really as good as its hyped to be for strength? Ive been reading up on it and it seems to be better than even a-50 for strength, but does it just all go away when u discontinue it? cuz strength is huge for me but i hope it stays if i use it with test enanth.

Thread Information