jgarcia05 is offline New Member

First cycle...Please Help!

Hey whats up, I was just wondering if you guys can give me some pointers and feel free to give me some constructive critisism...

Age 29
    Wieght: 170
    Hight: 5'9
    BF% 22

Now I wont start my first cycle till I drop my BF to atleast 15% I have been going to the gym off and on for 2yrs now and am at it full throtle now going everyday because I would like to start gear. Now I was thinking of getting test E and Dbol for my first cycle and I have been eating pretty good lately.

So my question is can you guys give me some pointers on how much bf% can I drop to start do I have to really have to wait to I get to 15 or can I get away with a 17 or 18%bf? Other question is What should I get for my first cycle and do you have some good work out routine I should use, and can you tell me if I am eating ok?

Breakfast: 8am

4 egg whites
    2 toasted bread
    5 turkey breast slice
    2 cheddar cheese slices

Snack: 11am

1 apple or Yorgurt fat free
    1 toast
    3 turkey breast slice
    half of avocado
    2 tsp of olive oil

Lunch: 2pm

tilapia of 1 can of tuna
    1 and half of sweet potatoe
    1 tbsp of mayo (Smart Mayo)
    1 cup of cottagechesse

Snack: 5pm

1 whole wheat english muffin
    1 tbsp of peanut butter

6pm: gym

Protien shake at 8pm (Nitro-pro)

Dinner: 9pm

2 chicken breast
    2 cups of broccoli

Snack before bed: 11pm

2packs oatmeal
    2 toast of bread

Thoughts?????
    Last edited by jgarcia05; 02-03-2009 at 01:14 PM.

I hope someone can reply, and I am sorry If I double post earlier I was in a rush and I wanted to see if I can get a quick response? I would really appreciate if I can get someone with experience to help me out I am new at this and I what to make sure I am doing the right thing. I have done lots research and I was only going to do Test 250mg week only for my first time but a buddy of mine that has ben doing this for about 3yrs has told me I should do it with Dbol and told me that they are the one that you take by swallowing not by the other end????

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet is no good, Why carb load before sleeping? Drop toast entirely from diet. Drop english muffin too. Your diet is all wrong.

I would drop the cheese too with how high your bf is. You need to cut back on carbs big time and up cardio.

Thank you for resoponding,Any suggestions on diet plan?????

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I would drop the cheese too with how high your bf is. You need to cut back on carbs big time and up cardio.

1-First thing is the hardest, do 30 mins of cardio upon waking before eating.
    2- split up the chicken breasts into 2 seperate meals
    3- Eat the cottage cheese as your before bed snack (casein source)
    4- Do another 30 mins of cardio in the evening in conjunction with weight workouts

It may sound extreme but I guarantee results from doing this also you need to hit up some protein right after your gym workout.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5 pieces of bread a day may be a little much to

So what your saying is everything else is good, just change whats bold and drop the bread and the english muffin right? Now do you recommend I drop my body fat to 15 or can I go as far as 17 and start doing my cycle and how long do you think it would take me to lose that body fat if I am doing 45min of cardio and working out M-F with saturday and sunday off.

Another question is do you recommend just test for my first cycle or should I do dbol with it if there is such a thing by taking by mouth? I am trying to bulk up and get some size and I am only thinking of doing 2 or 3 cycles and that is it, Is there anything else I should be using along with test on my first or second cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    1-First thing is the hardest, do 30 mins of cardio upon waking before eating.
    2- split up the chicken breasts into 2 seperate meals
    3- Eat the cottage cheese as your before bed snack (casein source)
    4- Do another 30 mins of cardio in the evening in conjunction with weight workouts

It may sound extreme but I guarantee results from doing this also you need to hit up some protein right after your gym workout.

Lower bf is usually a good idea and will help reduce the risk of gyno and other side effects. Test and dbol is a good first cycle no need to complicate it anymore than that. Drop the toast, english muffin and cheese slices. Move 1 chicken breast to a different time of day and eat the cottage cheese before bed instead of what you had listed. The oatmeal is good for breakfast carbs and fruit is not great while cutting imo.

Any other suggestions????

Thread Information