hagaman is offline New Member

Test Prop Cycle.....can I add to it after I started?

I'm just about to start my second week of a Test Prop 150mg EOD x 8 week cycle. This is my second cycle (first was Test E 500 mg week)

Diet and training in check.

37 yrs young, 5"11, 195lbs, 13% BF and want to bulk.

I know this is not ideal and is just a thought, but i'm considering stacking this cycle, but I'm not sure what to add as I would have completed 2 1/2 to 3 weeks before I could have my gear in hand. I know this is not the way to go and I should have my sh%% in hand and planned out before hand.

Would it be best to just keep on my initial cycle and wait until the next round to stack anything else?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea i would just hold off for the next one
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Depends on what you want to add and how long you want to run the prop for. What would be your goal in adding another compound?
    Do you have your PCT compounds already?

hagaman is offline New Member
    I was going to tun Prop for 8 weeks, but think i'll extend to 10 weeks. My goal in adding another compound would be to help add more mass. I'm really focusing on my diet as I know this is the most important piece to add on the muscle.

I do not have the PCT compunds yet, but will be getting them in the next few weeks.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by hagaman View Post
    I was going to tun Prop for 8 weeks, but think i'll extend to 10 weeks. My goal in adding another compound would be to help add more mass. I'm really focusing on my diet as I know this is the most important piece to add on the muscle.

I do not have the PCT compunds yet, but will be getting them in the next few weeks.
    Ok, well I'll try not to tell you that it's NEVER smart to start a cycle without already having PCT in hand, as too many things can go wrong with shipping and screw up your health.

That being said, if you could get some NPP quickly, you could add that to go with the prop

Thread Information