mickthedroog is offline New Member

cant decide between test or hgh

Okay, so basically I was about to ordermy first cycle of test c to start out with along with the rest of the stuff in the kit (hcg amps and clomid) from a reliable source according to many on here. I looked on some other boards and theyre saying that shop of ours has some dirty vials and stuff, infections and all that. Being a first timer I don't want to die from some shit infection my first cycle haha. So now I've found a legit source according to many on various boards (that even has GH!). Oh right, back to the point. Im an 18 y/o 5'6" 130 pound boxer. This is my dillemma, being that I am ready in my head and body to start cycling I can't decide what is best for me. I really want to stack a cycle of test c and GH but that's too much $ so now I need to decide, which is better for me? I've seen a lot of other bigger guys give guys like me shit for doing roids just cause we're 130, I say **** you! I'm fifteen pounds over weight. Alright now, with all this in mind which would be better? If I do GH I'm gonna be doing 2 ius ED for 6 months. I will purchase one kit at a time with 100 ius so 50 days, almost two months, worth. If I do Test C my cycle will look something like this

test c- 500mg weekly for ten weeks

start PCT 2 weeks after last test c injection.

HCG- 3 weeks-totalling 4 shots.
    1st shot- 3000 IU
    5 days later- 3000 IU
    5 days later- 1500 IU
    6 days later- 1500 IU
    HCG should be discontinued at least two weeks before coming off Clomid or else it will suppress natural
    testosterone itself.

clomid or Nolvadex
    Day 1 300mg
    Days 2-7 100mg daily
    Days 8-14 50mg daily

Arimiplex
    .25mg daily for ten weeks

So which fits my needs better? I would hate to spend a ton of $ on GH and see nothing, but the beatiful thing is there is no visible short tern sides where as test thats not necessarily the case. i like my hair man id like to keep it, at the same time its nearly impossible as a boxer to gain much more weight naturally.
    Last edited by mickthedroog; 02-08-2009 at 04:41 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you're 18 and 130lbs?
    what is your goal?
    by the way, no one here is going to recommend anything other than proper diet or training for you.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I recommend proper diet and training !!

My goal is to be strong as shit but still stay in a relatively small weight class. Yeah man I'm 130 walking around. I fight about 117 120. Ive seen a bunch of guys my size professional boxers get busted with roids and man it worked for them prior to that. Bunch of featherweights are doing it not so much the heavyweights anymore. Its us feathers that need that extra haymaker power. I really am not intending on entering any body building comp. Basically right now Im taking a break from really hard cardio and crazy training, when I start up again 10 pounds is gnona be gone in less than a week. What I need to be able to do is train as hard as I always do, lose body fat % but not weight, feel me? So all the fat weight gets replace with muscle. So I would be training at about 130 and walking around 140-145

ok, seriously.....

what are your goals? You are about 5 years too early to start steroids . you have plenty of natural test and hormones to use up before you shut them down. Growth is 90% diet and training.

HGH is a long term thing and at 2IU's a day, I don't think you will see the results you are expecting.
    Taking Test will shut down your bodies natural production, could cause premature growth plate fusion which can cause more health problems than just stopping your height

There is a ton of information here about taking steroids at a young age, PLEASE research and review that information and save yourself health issues

Good luck

Its good to see your concern man, thanks. Ive researched about health problems a bit and I guess I came to the semi-conclusion that It wouldnt mess me up cause I see guys like Christian Boeving and Arnold do them since they were 16 ya know? After bigger stronger faster I was like "shit! i was missin out on two years of cycling" honestly ive had some concerns about hormone production. I hadnt read that but I had rationalized it might do that to me. Would it really matter that my natural hormones get shut down if I were to cycle for the rest of my life? hypothetically speaking of course.

You do know that Arnold had some MAJOR heart problems and surgery right???

That's the thing, you just don't know how or when it could be effecting you by starting so early and throwing off your bodies natural chemistry at such an early age.

I know you want to be competitive, but not sure I could recommend using steroids . Maybe someone else here will

good luck

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    At your age you are at the height of your natural GH production. Right now you are most likely naturally secreting close to the amount you plan to inject daily!?!

Sorry but that is dumb.

HGH just does not have the impact on younger hosts that it does on the older ones that are trying to get back to the same youthful levels that YOU are producing right now!

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post

That's the thing, you just don't know how or when it could be effecting you by starting so early and throwing off your bodies natural chemistry at such an early age.

I know you want to be competitive, but not sure I could recommend using steroids . Maybe someone else here will

good luck
    I feel yah man, it would be dumb of me to ignore an honest recommendation and ask for a second opinion when youre probably gonna be right. I would hate for twenty years from now to have to under go some kind of heart surgery (im kind of high strung as it is) when all i had to do was listen to t-mos a guy i dont know but could have saved me from a lot of agony. Thanks a lot hombre, you just talked me out of spending a few hundo. Maybe now my new tattoo wont stretch out haha

Maybe its my rebellious nature as a teenager I just want to **** my body up? I dont know. I think turning 18 made me feel like "finally, adulthood!" ya know?

O and yah I was completely unaware that Arnold had any problems.

If you dont mind me asking, when did you start? A lot of people say 25 is good but Im definitely not waiting till then...probably 21 since thats the next big age Im gonna be stoked about haha

thx again

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Fried View Post
    At your age you are at the height of your natural GH production. Right now you are most likely naturally secreting close to the amount you plan to inject daily!?!

Sorry but that is dumb.

HGH just does not have the impact on younger hosts that it does on the older ones that are trying to get back to the same youthful levels that YOU are producing right now!

Yah youre probably right.....

I lost this fight by some bullshit TKO cause the ref thought i wasnt punching and I have been convinced since then that if I were cycling I would have won. Well, i would have but I would have been fighting a 130-140 pounder isntead of a 117 pounder. Those guys are beasts, and I wonder about them man. Theyre huge and theyre not more than a couple years older than me. undoubtedly kids are cycling because theres no tests except for like Golden Gloves. It almost seems after about 125 or so you need to be on them to be even with the game.

Everyone thinks its baseball and shit, but its not. Those kinds not relying solely on speed are definitely juicin. Ive got a strong ****in haymaker, maybe I should just work on the heavy bag huh. Its a life decision so its really frustrating for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mickthedroog View Post
    I feel yah man, it would be dumb of me to ignore an honest recommendation and ask for a second opinion when youre probably gonna be right. I would hate for twenty years from now to have to under go some kind of heart surgery (im kind of high strung as it is) when all i had to do was listen to t-mos a guy i dont know but could have saved me from a lot of agony. Thanks a lot hombre, you just talked me out of spending a few hundo. Maybe now my new tattoo wont stretch out haha

Maybe its my rebellious nature as a teenager I just want to **** my body up? I dont know. I think turning 18 made me feel like "finally, adulthood!" ya know?

O and yah I was completely unaware that Arnold had any problems.

If you dont mind me asking, when did you start? A lot of people say 25 is good but Im definitely not waiting till then...probably 21 since thats the next big age Im gonna be stoked about haha

thx again
    believe it or not, i was natural until I was 35 years old. I had competed in natural bodybuilding competitions at the age of 33 had been lifting and in martial arts most of my life. I am 5'11 and started keeping track at the weight of 192. competed at 170 and 3 % bodyfat ALL NATURAL. after a few cycles (smart cycles) I am now about 230-240 but dont' compete anymore and just do the occasional cycle or HRT/TRT since I am an old fart now of 44

If you can wait til you are 21 that would be great. If not, just be careful and make sure you know everything about PCT there is to know. Take every precaution, have extra ancillaries on hand and just play it smart

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

good luck
    Show me proof that Arnold's heart problem was steroid related, also show me proof that Arnold did any levels of steroids that could remotely be compared to what pro-body builders are doing today.

Arnold did do steroids, he said himself, but people forget when he did it, it was legal and he had doctors do it for him. The levels he did aren't even close to what pro-bb's do now-a days.

That's just my opinion (even though Arnold himself said the levels he did were 10% of what bb's use now-a-days)

believe it or not, i was natural until I was 35 years old. I had competed in natural bodybuilding competitions at the age of 33 had been lifting and in martial arts most of my life. I am 5'11 and started keeping track at the weight of 192. competed at 170 and 3 % bodyfat ALL NATURAL. after a few cycles (smart cycles) I am now about 230-240 but dont' compete anymore and just do the occasional cycle or HRT/TRT since I am an old fart now of 44

If you can wait til you are 21 that would be great. If not, just be careful and make sure you know everything about PCT there is to know. Take every precaution, have extra ancillaries on hand and just play it smart
    Damn man thats a lot of dedication. I thought I was skinny and I was like 5 or 6% at my best haha. But yeah man I think I'm going to wait. I'm going to try and get up to 140 in the next few months and see how that goes. Maybe 3 more years of that and I'll be 150 under 10%. i can only imagine my gains after 150....dang. Im at 10% right now and Im just kickin it.

But yah man if you say the same shit you did to me to your kids itll keep em off for a while, especially after you shared with me your history. makes me feel not as rushed

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Show me proof that Arnold's heart problem was steroid related, also show me proof that Arnold did any levels of steroids that could remotely be compared to what pro-body builders are doing today.

Arnold did do steroids, he said himself, but people forget when he did it, it was legal and he had doctors do it for him. The levels he did aren't even close to what pro-bb's do now-a days.

That's just my opinion (even though Arnold himself said the levels he did were 10% of what bb's use now-a-days)
    thats pretty nuts man, ten percent aint shit. regardless of what he did to do it i doubt the roids helped though.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post

OK, show me proof that it wasn't . I was just stating a fact and never made claim that his heart problems were due to early steroid use , but just put it out there because he made mention of Arnold in his post above and to give the young buck something to think about
    Last edited by T-MOS; 02-10-2009 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickthedroog View Post
    Damn man thats a lot of dedication. I thought I was skinny and I was like 5 or 6% at my best haha. But yeah man I think I'm going to wait. I'm going to try and get up to 140 in the next few months and see how that goes. Maybe 3 more years of that and I'll be 150 under 10%. i can only imagine my gains after 150....dang. Im at 10% right now and Im just kickin it.

But yah man if you say the same shit you did to me to your kids itll keep em off for a while, especially after you shared with me your history. makes me feel not as rushed
    Glad it made you stop and think!

Stick around and keep learning !!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned

good luck
    Arnold has a problem with his heart valve and it runs in his family and he has to keep getting it worked on because he choses to use an organic one over a mechanical one because teh mech ones restrict cardio and the organics need to be replaced so often

Thread Information