Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mickthedroog is offline New Member

cant decide between test or hgh

Okay, so basically I was about to ordermy first cycle of test c to start out with along with the rest of the stuff in the kit (hcg amps and clomid) from a reliable source according to many on here. I looked on some other boards and theyre saying that shop of ours has some dirty vials and stuff, infections and all that. Being a first timer I don't want to die from some shit infection my first cycle haha. So now I've found a legit source according to many on various boards (that even has GH!). Oh right, back to the point. Im an 18 y/o 5'6" 130 pound boxer. This is my dillemma, being that I am ready in my head and body to start cycling I can't decide what is best for me. I really want to stack a cycle of test c and GH but that's too much $ so now I need to decide, which is better for me? I've seen a lot of other bigger guys give guys like me shit for doing roids just cause we're 130, I say **** you! I'm fifteen pounds over weight. Alright now, with all this in mind which would be better? If I do GH I'm gonna be doing 2 ius ED for 6 months. I will purchase one kit at a time with 100 ius so 50 days, almost two months, worth. If I do Test C my cycle will look something like this

test c- 500mg weekly for ten weeks

start PCT 2 weeks after last test c injection.

HCG- 3 weeks-totalling 4 shots.
    1st shot- 3000 IU
    5 days later- 3000 IU
    5 days later- 1500 IU
    6 days later- 1500 IU
    HCG should be discontinued at least two weeks before coming off Clomid or else it will suppress natural
    testosterone itself.

clomid or Nolvadex
    Day 1 300mg
    Days 2-7 100mg daily
    Days 8-14 50mg daily

Arimiplex
    .25mg daily for ten weeks

So which fits my needs better? I would hate to spend a ton of $ on GH and see nothing, but the beatiful thing is there is no visible short tern sides where as test thats not necessarily the case. i like my hair man id like to keep it, at the same time its nearly impossible as a boxer to gain much more weight naturally.
    Last edited by mickthedroog; 02-08-2009 at 04:41 PM.

Thread Information