adude006 is offline Associate Member

Warm sensation ever since i took a shot

So i just started a Test 500 & Deca 300 cycle. I have only completed 1 shot, 3 days ago. Have done 4 cycles before.

For the last 2 days i can feel a very warm/hot sensation in my legs. It comes for about 10 seconds about 4-5 times in the day. And it moves. It was in my thighs area 3 days ago, then was below my calfs and today it was near my foot. Could it be the gear? I actually felt like maybe i urinited out coz it's the same feeling as when hot water in the shower is touching the legs.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    happens all the time.

never happen in my previous cycles. But what is it?

stpete is offline Banned
    Yea, you're ok man. What cycles have you done before? My mind plays tricks on me from time to time thinking that something might be wrong, but there never is. How is the injection site?

Injection site is perfect,no issues there at all. It's on the upper thighs but the sensation is moving from there to the calfs. And it's a strong one like warm water or something.

Past cycles have been Test/EQ/Tbol & Var.

And for some reason the stuff is kicking in very fast. It's been only 1 shot and my arms are so pumped, very strange for test/deca to kick in like this.

stpete is offline Banned
    So you're shooting in your quads? I don't see a problem there, except i would move the site around a little.
    A lot of this is mental my man. I think you're ok and continue with the injections, but move them from site to site. Where did you inject the test and eq? Did it do the same to you?
    I think you're ok, but i'm no doctor. If you had serious problems you'd know about it by now i think. Keep me posted.

First time i did the ass for the entire cycle..14 weeks. Rest of the cycles were in the quads for about 12 weeks. Nope, never had this issue.Now when i think of this, it's happening in the muscle coz i just felt it in the bottom calf, right on the muscle.

And it's only happening in the injection leg. I stopped the deca will continue only with the test and see. I think this shit is too strong coz even my scalp is stating to itch a lot after just 3 days. (i am using it with propecia but i doubt the deca will react with it so fast!)

Mase33 is offline Associate Member
    Mind playing tricks.

This can't be a mind thing. It's a very real and strong feeling. If someone were to throw hot water on your legs you can feel it and will know the difference between it being real vs a mind feeling.

The funny thing is the skin is cool, i only feel it in the muscle like that gets warm for those few seconds when some liquid is moving inside. I skipped the deca in my last shot, did only test on the right leg and no issues there. So tomorrow i'll try the deca again with test and see if it still happens or increases.

Could it be the gear is not getting absorbed and moving in the legs?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it some type of Alien parasite that is moving around. Watch close and you can probably see it crawling under you skin LOL

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DAMN double post

supersiz2006 is offline New Member
    Try shooting your glutes for a while and see if things change. Sounds like paranoia induced hypochondriasis to me.

The best explaination i got is: Paresthesia caused by presssure on a nerve which is altering some nerve function. I dont think i hit any nerve, didnt feel anything even if i did. I just hope idont have to visit a neurologist, those guys charge so much just for an office visit!
    Last edited by adude006; 02-16-2009 at 06:26 PM.

So this is exactly what i am feeling, looks like there are tons of people with the same symptoms except that mine started after the test/deca quad shot!

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/MensHe...ages/1173.html

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=75469

http://www.momsview.com/discus/messages/41/44717.html
    Last edited by adude006; 02-18-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    happens all the time.
    Do you ever have any thing informative to say? You have quite a few posts under your belt but every one i have seen is short and does not help in any way possible.

Thread Information