KeyserSoze1 is offline Junior Member

Test E "Kickin in"

From YOUR experiences.....how long did it take from the first poke....till you started to notice some size,strength,pumps etc etc.? Till you thought to yourself "this $hit is working!!!"
    I started 6 days ago. I have done 2 shots @ 250/shot. I really think that I am already getting bigger, and I have gained 2 pounds.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    well.. around weeks 4-6 usually

RobouteGuilliman is offline New Member
    I see stuff happening by the second week. remember water retention is technically a contraindication of overdose, sort of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy dont it?

I am not sure if its water retention...I am using Adex. 1mg twice a week. I am chalking it up to "muscle memory" from being on gear in the past. I am also eating way more.....more often...and I have tripled my carb intake.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    id say the diet may have something to do with it

In what way? I am retaining water....or making some gains due to me increasing fats....protein and carbs? You dont think its the Test then? I am super horny and I get a boner if the wind blows in the right direction.....

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    I did notice an increase in libido after 2 weeks. But as for size, strength, etc, it's very noticeable around 4-6 week range, as mentioned.

bigguy44 is offline Junior Member
    Im on test E right now... coming into my 5th week. Its my first cycle so maybe I dont know any better but I def see some significant strength increases. All my basics have gone up. So like its been said between 4 - 6 weeks and Im sure you may not be literally seeing gains but feeling it

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Damn, for me it's always the 7th week, I hate it, that's why i'm going to take a kick start.

Oh, but my labido, damn!!! I would say the next day; I wake up with my shlong putting my socks on in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze1 View Post
    In what way? I am retaining water....or making some gains due to me increasing fats....protein and carbs? You dont think its the Test then? I am super horny and I get a boner if the wind blows in the right direction.....

Bro, if the wind blows, let it!!!!

That's when I know I'm on some good test..

If you are eating proper, and training hard, you will see a muscle come out a muscle. lol

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    for me my weight increases rather quickly but the strength and full effect kick in around week five

Shit....I cant wait for weeks 4-6 then!!

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    i usually feel sex dive after the first shot , a few days and i start feeling energy and feel high haha , at week 3-4 , i start blowing the f up .

enjoy the ride bro !
    Last edited by SilverTest; 02-16-2009 at 03:38 AM.

Adreja is offline Associate Member
    Im at the end of second week now using test e, d'bol and equi and noticed that my bench press has gone up by 20kg and have put on 5kgs. But have to say speaking from experience from past cycles that usually around weeks 5-6 the weight and strength goes right up in my case. cant wait to see what happens when i start Tri-tren on wed ;-)

RobouteGuilliman is offline New Member
    The Long wait is one of the reasons I don't like just using long Esther test. My favorite is an 8 week cycle of Propionate . If I do use anything else, I definitely front load by about 150% for the first couple of weeks.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by RobouteGuilliman View Post
    I see stuff happening by the second week. remember water retention is technically a contraindication of overdose, sort of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy dont it?
    What? Overdose? You mean, water retention is a normal side effect of....

Testosterone levels start to rise whithin 24hours of injection so increase in libido or a change in mood wouldn't be uncommon in the first 2 weeks. Weight and strength gains don't usually start for me until the end of week 4

Tha Freak is offline Junior Member
    I am on my 5th week and just today really started "feeling it" strength wise. I gained 5lbs in the first 2 weeks then stayed at that weight for the last 3. The libido is extremely high my wife is broke down good luck

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Freak View Post
    I am on my 5th week and just today really started "feeling it" strength wise. I gained 5lbs in the first 2 weeks then stayed at that weight for the last 3. The libido is extremely high my wife is broke down good luck
    That's what I like to hear! rock on brotha

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I gained 19 pounds by week 8, but I got sick last week and im about to hit the gym for the first time in 4 days, lets hope I didn't lose too much weight.

i start to feel full effects after week 4

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    How much of a boost do you really feel?
    Have my gear sitting here just still training and trying to recover from a pulled muscle.

Cardio for now..

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    How much of a boost do you really feel?
    Have my gear sitting here just still training and trying to recover from a pulled muscle.

Cardio for now..
    • Recover quick, very little soreness
    • Moderate strength increases
    • Psychological boost

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    This is why I can't stand Enan or Cyp... I hate waiting til week 6 for it to start "KICKIN" in... PROP for ME all the way !!!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    This is why I am a sus man all the way. 2 days and I'm feeling it!!

JinNtonic is offline Member
    For me it was after 2 weeks. But I am on only 200/week Test P EOD.

Gains have been solid. Not amazing but good. No bad sides.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    This is why I am a sus man all the way. 2 days and I'm feeling it!!
    Really?? That's Nuts... I honestly don't even feel Prop for 3 days at Minimum... I really wanna give SUST a try but EVERYONE bashes it... I am sure I will one day but I HEARD... not sure if this is accurate but I HEARD that SUST causes the most bloat out of any of the injectible Test Compounds... any truth to that??

higherdesire is offline Banned
    My body is wierd and it took me 7 weeks to see results, although my appetite and libido were affected much sooner.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah - I love this sort of question b/c I really think everybody will be different to some degree. I usually like to start with Enth as it seems to give me more of a kick sooner - by the end of the first week to 10 days I already feel something working. By week 3 or 4all of the water is pulled into the muscle giving you that extra full look to your muscle bellies. I always start with 450 mgs of test and quickly boost it up too a min. of 600 mgs a week. I prefer to take 900 mgs or more but the economy sucks and I'm poor right now. Maybe thats why I notice my test more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    My body is wierd and it took me 7 weeks to see results, although my appetite and libido were affected much sooner.

Likewise

Karo is offline Associate Member
    I'm at the end of my second week right now and I can definetley feel it. I did 600mg on week one and 500mg this week (plus 200 deca ). Workout intensity and strength are up. Sex drive is through the roof (wife is begging for a break). I know it's not the placebo effect because my skin has been oily and i've had a couple zits on my back this week which is very rare for me. I have also had big problems with insomnia in the last few months but in the last two weeks I have been sleeping like a log. I've had to start setting my alarm clock again. Something that I haven't done in years!

Big_Intruder is offline Junior Member
    Started on Monday with 250 Sus, 200 deca , 40mg dbol , proviron . Tuesday all my weights were up around 10kg (purely mental), rep'd out every set (thats not normal) , worked very hard and now on Wednesday, I'm pumped, full, rounded and 1.5 kg heavier than Monday. Is it the gear? Is it the fact that I increased my water intake? Is it a mental thing?
    I think that it is a combination of all of them. Did I say I was hungry as well.........very hungry!

wizard1997 is offline Associate Member
    I felt pumped in about 6 weeks.

Does anybody else seem to also be "happier" or have a little extra spring in their step also? Or is this all psychological? I am almost at week 4.....

Thread Information