Thread: Sustaplex

bigguy44 is offline Junior Member

Sustaplex

Sustaplex from **** labs... any thoughts? Good bad? Indifferent?

PLEASE DO NOT POST UGL NAMES

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    u can't post UG lab names..try posting a picture in the pic section

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    whos knows with them anymore, one week you hear its good, the next its bad....too much controversy with them to accurattely tell....IMO, find yourself a new lab bro....

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard they are all set to go again now... but like you said that could change again in a week.

Yah and DONT EVER POST LAB NAMES !!!

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    whos knows with them anymore, one week you hear its good, the next its bad....too much controversy with them to accurattely tell....IMO, find yourself a new lab bro....
    this seems to be happening with ALOT of labs as of late.

well if its the lab im thinking about..there was some issue with them for awhile..not all of their stuff..just some items.. Some suppliers actually replaced the majority of that labs stuff with other labs.. The issue was, that they let it go out like that knowingly :-/

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin View Post
    well if its the lab im thinking about..there was some issue with them for awhile..not all of their stuff..just some items.. Some suppliers actually replaced the majority of that labs stuff with other labs.. The issue was, that they let it go out like that knowingly :-/
    Yah I know right !?!?! That is not cool... not cool at all... BUT ... now that they have corrected said issue they are back and better than EVER... IMO.

Test Enan and Sus was the main issue i believe...low Ba contents..low mgs/mostly oil..blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Yah I know right !?!?! That is not cool... not cool at all... BUT ... now that they have corrected said issue they are back and better than EVER... IMO.

Yea they have supposedly come back again..gonna be hard to gain trust back in alot of people though.

Dont Forget their Deca !!! Wickedly underdosed... something like 50 mg/ml when claimed to be 275 mg/ml i believe.

Like said though all problems of the past... Let's Hope. I'm sure they will go through another spell of bad batches again.. I think every UGL does don't they??

yup^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

pharma grade only for me ......... cant trust ugl,s anymore

LoLz yea no kidding..

Yah I have no other choice to go UGL besides what is prescribed to me for TRT ... but then again if you don't have the connections... ya just don't have the connections ya know... Oh well... I just do my research on an UGL before I use it... and then CROSS MY FINGERS...

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    there deca is not underdose my last cycle I only use one Bottle of there deca and it was more then 10ml I think I got 12 ml out of it and I think it over does more like 300 mg a shot.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    it's not under dosed. it's pretty strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Banelord View Post
    there deca is not underdose my last cycle I only use one Bottle of there deca and it was more then 10ml I think I got 12 ml out of it and I think it over does more like 300 mg a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    it's not under dosed. it's pretty strong.
    NOT NOW GUYS...

There was a batch that went around oh back in July-ish where the Deca was severely under-dosed... now it is fine.. and I am sure when you guys used it it was too...only 250 bottles received the under-dosed ruling, it was a mess up during the making of it obviously.. I am not a chemist so I don't know the exact process but... I have a "friend" who has a direct connect to the source of it all. Trust me or not. It's up to you. It's the truth. And the truth.. shall set you free

briancb1 is offline Member
    I know their dbol and winny tabs were fake for sure at one time, I could pop them like they were M&M's and i get about the same effects and they didn't taste as good.

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1 View Post
    I know their dbol and winny tabs were fake for sure at one time, I could pop them like they were M&M's and i get about the same effects and they didn't taste as good.
    Hahahaha ... right... What I can't understand is WHY people have to be like that... WHY cant everyone just sell legit sh1t and be a reputable business. WHY SCAM?? You could make MORE MONEY if they didn't SCAM because people would keep coming back... I don't fvckin' get it at all !!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Hahahaha ... right... What I can't understand is WHY people have to be like that... WHY cant everyone just sell legit sh1t and be a reputable business. WHY SCAM?? You could make MORE MONEY if they didn't SCAM because people would keep coming back... I don't fvckin' get it at all !!!
    yes me either,its very strange indeed.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never had a problem with this ugl though i know there was some problems. I am running their Tren E right now.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally would never use them again...too many inconsistencies in their products.....Homebrew is the only way to go...cheap, cheap, cheap....and i can make my gear to suite me....blends and whatnot...

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I personally would never use them again...too many inconsistencies in their products.....Homebrew is the only way to go...cheap, cheap, cheap....and i can make my gear to suite me....blends and whatnot...
    Must be nice....

Thread Information