PerpetualGrind030 is offline New Member

Side Effects of Test/Winny

This will be my 2nd cycle. Had good results with an 8 wk sust cycle w/ good diet and training regimen. Gained about 30 pounds of mostly muscle. (A little bit of fat b/c I ate like a horse.) I did notice that my face and neck swelled up considerably and has just now gotten back completely to normal. It wasn't freakish looking or anything, I just didn't look like myself in the face anymore. Does anyone out there know if I run winny/test if this will happen again? Is it a diet thing?

Much obliged,
    PG030

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    its a diet thing imo -low sodium and slat and a ton of warter intake will keep it down,you can run adex on cycle too this will help alot.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    The addition of Winstrol can help mitigate some of the bloating. Any compound that aromatizes (Testosterone ) can cause bloat. If its a problem you can run a low dose AI but Id strongly advise against it in conjuction with Winny. Your diet can increase or decrease bloating. carbohydrate, sodium and lack of water intake all can be a cause.

(1*) is offline Member
    30 lbs of muscle in 8 weeks.... wow. thats some potent sh*t

When I ran sust I definitely did my homework before doing so. Ate alot of protein and tried as best I could to stay away from carbs. No breads, pastas, etc. And I drank a ton of water. Trained 4 to 5 days per week. Went from 150 to 183 in a little over 2 months. Right when it was over, I was def. much stronger (night and day actually) but felt completely bloated. Alot of that went down (I am now around 173 and can fit back into my pants) but I am ready to run this winny/test and unsure of the bloating or what I can do to prevent it. Is one form of test better for this use?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    body fat%?

5'10"
    bf around 9-12% (guess)

Big
    well your stats indicate you probably shouldn't be cycling at all, but in any event if bloating is an issue and your diet is right you could try arimidex at .25mg/eod. long estered test should be fine, many prefer prop but the diet will make more difference than the test ester.

What is wrong with my stats? What would constitute a right diet for this cycle? Thanks for the input BTW. I appreciate it.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by PerpetualGrind030 View Post
    What is wrong with my stats? What would constitute a right diet for this cycle? Thanks for the input BTW. I appreciate it.
    you started cycling at 5'10" and 150lbs. you should easily be able to reach 200lbs with proper diet and training before using anything.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you started cycling at 5'10" and 150lbs. you should easily be able to reach 200lbs with proper diet and training before using anything.
    ^^^agreed as usual !!

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetualGrind030 View Post
    When I ran sust I definitely did my homework before doing so. Ate alot of protein and tried as best I could to stay away from carbs. No breads, pastas, etc. And I drank a ton of water. Trained 4 to 5 days per week. Went from 150 to 183 in a little over 2 months. Right when it was over, I was def. much stronger (night and day actually) but felt completely bloated. Alot of that went down (I am now around 173 and can fit back into my pants) but I am ready to run this winny/test and unsure of the bloating or what I can do to prevent it. Is one form of test better for this use?
    i see a huge problem here.

Big is right. no need to be cycling untill you get that diet in order.

Aight, I'll see what I can do in the gym and the kitchen until then. Any diet reccomendations Peach?

i suggest spending some time in the diet questions forum.

here are some links to get you started...

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

HERE IS...gain lean muscle mass kind of diet...

post up any questions you may have in the respective forum. youll be in a much better position to cycle and if you honestly apply the help given you will be very pleased with the results.

Thread Information