Mully24 is offline New Member

What type is best for a 24 yr old and in shape?

Hey all,
    I'm new to this forum and new to steroids as well. I am wondering what type would be best for me to try using. I am 24 years old, 5'10" and about 165 lbs. I am in pretty good shape but I would like to lose about 3-5% more body fat and gain some muscle mass because I am just too skinny. I work out aound 4 times per week doing both cardio and lifting free weights. I havel looked into into sustanon 250 and it seems like that would be good for me. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    how does the diet look..
    as far as the test i prefer a single ester

RoidBoid is offline Member
    do you know what your current Bf% is? at 5,10 and 165 u can still gain alot from diet.... you need to head over to the diet section and get your diet checked out...... u would be suprised how much size u will gain from diet...

Have a good read, get a decent diet in check and training sorted then start thinking about a cycle

Dinosaur is offline Member
    1st) i would fix my diet before touching any gear. this the best up to date advice i can give u.
    2nd) after that, i would try to push my weight to 180lbs or 190lbs range than think about a good cycle. i beleive u still can gain a lot of weight naturally with proper diet and training.
    rule # 1 in bodybuidling: no haste no waste.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If this guy has been training a few years and his diet is decent is see no reason not to try a simple test cycle.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    If this guy has been training a few years and his diet is decent is see no reason not to try a simple test cycle.
    I agree with your statement 100% but...... if he has been training for a few years with a decent diet I would expect him to be more than 165lbs at 5'10.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    I agree with your statement 100% but...... if he has been training for a few years with a decent diet I would expect him to be more than 165lbs at 5'10.
    I dont know,, i cant tell you what kind of gentics he has. Some people gain muscle alot easier than others. I know for my body type when i was around 24 i could eat a diet created by jesus and train with arnold and not gain 5lbs of muscle. Just my opinion

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    all you need to know :

If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

Welcome to AR

Steroids are not for you at this time. If you can't gain off of your diet and training now to get to your NATURAL POTENTIAL (meaning a weight that more suits your bodyframe of 5'10" which about 190) then chances are whatever gains you make using steroids will be lost after your done.

Steroids are not magic, they can't create muscle out of thin air, they need EXTRA good diet and FOOD + Heavy lifting in order for them to do what they do.

ALSO, there is NO benefit to using Sust or any other multi ester Test. unless you enjoy injecting ED or EOD. TEST is TEST, if you go with it, go with a SINGLE ester and you only have to shoot twice a week

ALSO, ALSO, there is more to this then just sticking steroids in your body, you also need to know what else you need during , and after your cycle to ensure your health and to keep gains and not get a limp willy and man boobies
    Last edited by T-MOS; 02-17-2009 at 02:09 PM.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    proper diet, and testosterone

Thread Information