softballmadness is offline Junior Member

Need everyone's opinion on clomid

Like I posted earlier I took 10 weeks of Test & Deca and did not do al my homework and never took clomid. I shrunk atleast 50%. Now I went and saw my doctor and he told me my Test count was Very low something like 221. I wast told to run a clycle of clomid for 30 days and that would fix that problem. Now here's my question. I've been off test & Deca since Oct 08. I plan on running another 10 weeks cycle of Test & Dianabol . Now should I start the clomid first wait until my test levels come up? Or should I start the test and dianobal then run the clomid in between? All opinions are appreciated. Sucks when your test levels are down I'm so freakin weak now.

Thanks

P.S. If It ends up that I have to run the Clomid first can someone pm me instructions on how to take it.

Thanks Again

Dinosaur is offline Member
    did the doc prescribed you anything for lower count of test?

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    did the doc prescribed you anything for lower count of test?
    Yes he sent me to the Vitamin shop to pick up TRIBULIS and told me that would probably take 4 months to work. Dam I can't wait 4 months....

Anybody????

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    I'd get Clomid and run it at 100/50/50/50.
    100mg 1st week, 50mg 2nd, etc..

In your situation though I guess you could hop back on and then just d oa very good PCT with Clomid and Nolva when you are done..

It's up to you

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    looks like you messed your shit up. I would follow the doctors orders (after all, most of us on here are not physicians) and then once your test numbers are up and your doing alright, then use the gear again. And because of dr - client confidentiality, it might be worth discussing with him.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid might not solve your problem. I ran Deca for 10 weeks and test for 12 with Nolva/Clomid/Proviron in my PCT and my sex drive is almost non-existant.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    **** ya youre test is low. You ran a 19nor like Deca and no pct. Clomid is a weak pct on a simply cycle of test let alone with deca.

Heres what i would do:
    Pick up some hCG , nolvadex and clomid. Run the hCG at about 500iu (i personally cant get hcg that low, lowest i have access to is 1500iu) and might look into inj e4d (intramuscular or subQ). Id run it for 3 weeks on top of nolvadex, and clomid set up in a standard pct formation.

But some other people might have better suggestions. Bump for noob with no pct.

Good luck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murphylee View Post
    looks like you messed your shit up. I would follow the doctors orders (after all, most of us on here are not physicians) and then once your test numbers are up and your doing alright, then use the gear again. And because of dr - client confidentiality, it might be worth discussing with him.
    He recommended tribulus bro. I mean....really?? Id find another doctor if i got told that bullshit.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    id get myself straightened out before i jumped back on

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    clomid might not solve your problem. I ran deca for 10 weeks and test for 12 with nolva/clomid/proviron in my pct and my sex drive is almost non-existant.
    how long ago was this???? And have u corrected it?

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    He recommended tribulus bro. I mean....really?? Id find another doctor if i got told that bullshit.
    Yeah that's what I'm gonna do.. Has anybody ever been prescribed anything to fix this?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Clomid might not solve your problem. I ran Deca for 10 weeks and test for 12 with Nolva/Clomid/Proviron in my PCT and my sex drive is almost non-existant.
    everyone is different though. i ran high doses of deca and test for 56 weeks then did a heavy pct and my sex drive was and is fine. i never had a single problem with my sex drive.

as for the thread starter, if i were you i would get some hcg and just jump back on now unless you want to stay off for the next 12 weeks.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a big misconception with regards to PCT.
    PCT doesnt restart your natural test production, as many ppl who get bloods done on a regular basis can attest to.
    It can take months after PCT (or even years before full HPTA function is restored) and only in part in some cases.
    The idea of time on + PCT = time off is a sound one, but in truth, even that amount of time off is insufficient in many cases to restore full HPTA function.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    everyone is different though. i ran high doses of deca and test for 56 weeks then did a heavy pct and my sex drive was and is fine. i never had a single problem with my sex drive.

as for the thread starter, if i were you i would get some hcg and just jump back on now unless you want to stay off for the next 12 weeks.
    What do you mean by unless I wanna stay of for the next 12 weeks?

I'm a little lost.

Dam so My test level will take forever to go back up?

There has to be something I can do.. It sucks because I hit the gym now and I feel so weak and it feels like I'm still shrinking... Sucks!!!!

Blog Entries
    the pct items are to fight estrogen. thats why i think hcg is so important post cycle to kick start test production.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by softballmadness View Post
    What do you mean by unless I wanna stay of for the next 12 weeks?

I'm a little lost.

Dam so My test level will take forever to go back up?

There has to be something I can do.. It sucks because I hit the gym now and I feel so weak and it feels like I'm still shrinking... Sucks!!!!

Honestly...

HCG bro.

I love the stuff.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    Yea but the guy seems genuinely concerned.
    What your doing is basically saying have a hair of the dog and it will be fine, deal with it later, with respect PT, i'm not sure in this case it's the best approach, JMO bro.
    Last edited by LATS60; 02-18-2009 at 01:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    ya. no offense but i think thats slightly irresponsible advice. jmo. no disrespect meant.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Yea but the guy seems generally concerned.
    What your doing is basically saying have a hair of the dog and it will be fine, deal with it later, with respect PT, i'm not sure in this case it's the best approach, JMO bro.
    I concur with your advise, aside from PT's well-intentioned opinion.

@OP, do a strong pct consisting of:

Nolva/Clomid/hCG (do go beyond the usual 4 weeks cycle; personally if I could afford it, I would add 3 more weeks for a total of 7weeks)

And do some research on the following and determine if this is a course you wouldn't mind trying:

Horney Goat Weed/Ginsen/Tongkat Ali/MucunaPruriens [(?), for spelling)]
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 02-18-2009 at 01:17 PM.

Thread Information