Mickey_aus is offline New Member

Test Prop Injection Pain

I am running Test & Tren cycle at the moment. Due to unavalability of Test Prop I started with Test C ( 250mg @ twice weekly) Now at 4 weeks in I have got hold of some Test P. Now 2nd week of running Test P. ( same doseage 500mg but eod injections). But problem is this stuff is really hurting me. Injection site is fine for about 12 hours after shot then muscle tightens up, and feels like it has left a lump at the site. This is lasting for about 4 days. Injecting in thighs upper& lower, calves, and arse, alternating between all.

Anyone have any recomendations as to what can be done about this? Does it get any better with time? I know some pain is expected but this is really unpleasant.

Thanks all.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea some prop can be painful. your only real option is to cut it with oil or b-12 and that definatly will help.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

brenttonic2 is offline New Member
    Just started my first cycle of prop/tren at 50ml ed and no pain at all...
    my first pin was 1mlprop/1mltren and no pain its great!!!!
    I used a exel 22g 1 1/2inch in da glut...popped it in..aspirated...then slowly depressed the plunger ...real slow like 1 minute and a half...but for first time I believe prop and tren have no pain...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    ^^^ thats cause of the low mgs you are doing..50mgs...he is probably doing 100mgs injects..you have to understand that the compound itself is an irritant...once injected its crashes on the site and it can cause swelling and redness till it disipates...but gain cutting it with some oil can help.

Mickey_aus is offline New Member
    Yes taking 150mg (1.5ml) every 2nd day. Have tried 75 each day, but pain is no different. With a 3-4 day recovery at the site i will run out of sites to keep daily up. I belive every 2nd works OK with the ester life. Will try some b-12 soon but have not been able to buy human grade over the counter anywhere here, only horse products available. I guess vetinary grade would be sterile enough, but would prefer to give it another week of trying before sufficing to vet products.

Thanks for advise.

NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    just cut it with steril oil . very easy and cheap to get. i have found that pinning in the morning instead of later in the day makes a big difference in cutting down the pain, might be from using the muscle threw out the day. also i quite shooting in my quads its the only place that gives me any real pain . glutes delts tri's all pretty painless, shotting 100mg prop and 50mg tren daily.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    As above, cut it and try smaller doses spread out more

is a 450mg shot at once of this stuff too much lol because im hurting(test prop)

Thread Information