MercyDog is offline Senior Member

Help me decide........

Current compounds..........
    1-5 dbol 50-100mg. ed
    1-5 prop 200mg. eod
    1-4 enth. 600mg./ew
    4-7 enth. 1.5 grams / ew
    1-7 A-dex .5 ed

This is where I'm currently at in cycle, week 7. I'm on a very strict cutter diet. I'm very happy with results so far. To this point I'm up 13lbs. and have lost about 4% BF.

Lifts are high intensity, high volume, and no cardio.

I'm doing C&B at 300mgs. week. Around week 6 I stopped gaining weight but the fat loss is still coming very quick.

Starting week 8 should I....................................
    1. Go on cruise for 8 weeks, then blast again with prop/t-ace?
    2. Start 700/700 prop/t-ace ew, ramping up to 1400/700 by week 14
    Then go on cruise for around 10-12 weeks?

Goals are to loose about another 2-4% BF (netting 6-8%) while gaining all the mass possible. I'm also considering the time of the year and want to come out with a bang for spring.

Thanks
    Last edited by MercyDog; 02-18-2009 at 07:56 PM.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Why the long esters so short? I don't like the idea of ramping up long esters since they take so long to kick in.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    what is your previous cycle history with doses?

not liking the layout to be honest

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    For a second there I read "should I go on cruise" as should I go on the cruise (the boat) vacation?

I was like "no?" ha.

I would go with second idea, I would just take the tren and make it a long cycle and then come off for a while.

That's what im doing right now for my cycle:

1-12 Test e @ 500mgs/week
    12-22 Test e @ 200 mgs/week Tren Ace @ 75mg ED
    22-27 PCT (HCG ,Proviron , Clomid, Nolva, AI's on hand)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    For a second there I read "should I go on cruise" as should I go on the cruise (the boat) vacation?

I was like "no?" ha.

I would go with second idea, I would just take the tren and make it a long cycle and then come off for a while.

That's what im doing right now for my cycle:

1-12 Test e @ 500mgs/week
    12-22 Test e @ 200 mgs/week Tren Ace @ 75mg ED
    22-27 PCT (HCG,Proviron, Clomid, Nolva, AI's on hand)

You got me wondering now if it would be better or worse to run tren during the cruise. The cruise was considered to me as a time to heal so to speak. Wouldn't liver values and such stay higher month to month? Thanks for the input, I'll do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    You got me wondering now if it would be better or worse to run tren during the cruise. The cruise was considered to me as a time to heal so to speak. Wouldn't liver values and such stay higher month to month? Thanks for the input, I'll do some research.
    Liver values would be elevated, but I wouldn't expect them to be in alarming levels if your running test/tren .

IDK, I just thought thats what you wanted to run a long cycle and just take the appro. time of off. instead of cutting it up in two smaller cycles

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    what is your previous cycle history with doses?

not liking the layout to be honest
    higher doses the last 5-7 years compared to the first 5 years. What aren't you liking? I know its not consistent or standard but I just don't seem to get the sides like I hear about from swaying + or - about 15% some weeks.

About the only 2 tests I'll use is prop and or enth. I usually consider enth. at 2 weeks and prop at 2 days to figure out a general baseline. I think the 2 tests together work very well and the higher doses make fat burning much easier.

Like to blend just don't like the ratio's of the pre-made's like sust. If I was to create a favorite line it would be something like.........

300mg.ml
    200prop/100enth. w/eod injects, but I'm not very normal I reckon.

Liver values would be elevated, but I wouldn't expect them to be in alarming levels if your running test/tren .

IDK, I just thought thats what you wanted to run a long cycle and just take the appro. time of off. instead of cutting it up in two smaller cycles
    I also am leaning towards the longer cycle but I'm also thinking it may be worth my better to run 2 short bursts considering receptors and such. As far as time goes I have alot of it, on for life, but we have four seasons here. T-shirt weather is about 20 weeks.

I also am leaning towards the longer cycle but I'm also thinking it may be worth my better to run 2 short bursts considering receptors and such. As far as time goes I have alot of it, on for life, but we have four seasons here. T-shirt weather is about 20 weeks.
    Show me proof of downregulation of receptors and I will agree with you.

I still don't believe in downregulation of steroid receptors, the reason you stop growing is because of homeostasis (body seeking balance), introduce a new compound into the body in the second phase and you will spark new growth because the body gets introduced to a new compound.

We will see on downregulation of receptors since this is my first long cycle.

Show me proof of downregulation of receptors and I will agree with you.

I still don't believe in downregulation of steroid receptors, the reason you stop growing is because of homeostasis (body seeking balance), introduce a new compound into the body in the second phase and you will spark new growth because the body gets introduced to a new compound.

We will see on downregulation of receptors since this is my first long cycle.
    Yea, I don't know crap about receptors, just know that my body gets used to things like you say. Thats why I'm always changing up my test and like to run 2 diff. kinds. Man I'm hoping your right because If I can get another 10-15lbs. while cutting this quick and being calorie defeicent I'll be one happy freak in a couple months. I can't imagine tren not shaking up my gains as I've ran it to 1400w in the past with crazy results.

Yea, I don't know crap about receptors, just know that my body gets used to things like you say. Thats why I'm always changing up my test and like to run 2 diff. kinds. Man I'm hoping your right because If I can get another 10-15lbs. while cutting this quick and being calorie defeicent I'll be one happy freak in a couple months. I can't imagine tren not shaking up my gains as I've ran it to 1400w in the past with crazy results.
    I am going off another user who ran tren in the second part of his cycle and made good gains, saying if you make as much as if you were off is hard to tell, but at the dosages you run you should make gains regardless.

Wow 1400mg a week? Are you made of money?

Thread Information