floridaboy07 is offline Associate Member

Accutane users please come in..seeking help

Ok..

well im not prescribed by a doctor so with that in meaning , i have a good source of accutane with out bloodwork etc etc the whole nine yards.. My question to accutane users that got accutane without a presricpt. how many mgs a day did you do ? I dont have acne but tend to get acne while on test. I have 6 months worth of 5mg pills and need to know when i should start taking them, before my cycle and continuing on with my cycle or in pct, or when sides come to effect, aslo what mg did non prescribed users take.. I know everyones body is diff but i want to see what you guys have to say... I know accutane is harsh so that why i got it in the lowest dosage mg as i could..

thanks all

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I got it by script when I was younger and I think the daily dose is 40mg. I think it goes by body weight. I wouldn't use it during cycle its harsh

Well i weight in at 170 even give or take a few lbs of water on and off but 170.. so do u know the dosage i should be taking? also in pct should i be taking this? or after? cause i know ill see acne in some places towards the end of my cycle and deff. in pct and after.

anyone else?

RendellUnit is offline Junior Member
    I have used accutane before and I took 20mg a day for 2 weeks and then went up to 40mg per day, I had to lower the dose because this stuff dries your body right out. I could literally wake up and peel a layer of skin off of my face it was that dry.

So I would say 20mg a day is fine to help prevent a break out while on the test, however, everyone is different.

Accutane works like a charm, but the side affects can be pretty heavy

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    I have been on prescribed Accutane many times. It does go by body weight. I would get bloodwork done if you go on it, and I wouldnt recommend it during a cycle with Ie: dbol or winny. Its very harsh on the liver without the magnification. Your skin will be extremely sensitive. no waxing, tanning, tattoos. I would suggest taking it for a month or two before your cycle to shrink the glands, then do your cycle.

This info helps.. There seems to not been too many people who have used accutane without a prescription.. I did it due to the price being much cheaper , extensively cheaper.. Ill wait for a few more replys before diggin in or making a decision.. Thanks so far to those who have responded

Dinosaur is offline Member
    20mg is moderate dose which is normal and it give u the option to bump it when u want to. but while on gear i would be carefull maybe do a blood work in the middle of cycle just to stay on safe side.

kizza234 is offline Associate Member
    how well does dish soap work? Never heard of that one until I started reading here/...

braer4 is offline Associate Member
    do not use accutane on a cycle, unless you wanna die

ok no usage on cycle thats for sure.. I think braer4 really nailed it on the head, who wants to die lol... Dish soap... Well i am using dove which i steal from my roomie when she gets a few boxes, works wonders for me.. But while on cycle little acne comes with a dosage of 500mg per week of test around my 8 week in.. so accutane will be used at the end and some before my cycle begins to shrink pores or what not

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    You're not going to die if you use it on cycle. Accutane is very liver toxic so you probably want to avoid orals like dbol but I wouldn't worry about injectables. Keeping an eye on your liver values is a good idea in any case though.

The standard dose in the US is 0.5 - 1 mg per kg body weight, but much lower dosages have been shown to be effective. Google "low dosage isotretinoin". My dermatologist said the lower dosages may not permanently shrink the oil glands as well as higher dosages, but if you're just using it so you don't break out on cycle, a lower dosage might not be a bad idea.

Bennet87 is offline Junior Member
    I took accutane while on a dbol /sust/deca 3 month cycle. I was perfectly fine besides the occasional dry lips. I also drank moderately while on it.

I weigh 85-90kg which is about 185lbs. I was told to take 1 20mg tablet per day for the first box to see my tolerance level, then worked up to 3 tablets per day. I even went up to 4 on my own accord to get it out of the way but the side effects started getting worse.

I'd recommend 2-3 20mg tablets you will be fine. Goodluck

okay well in that case it looks like im gonna need more tablets per day since they are only 5mg tabs.. I did that due to getting light acne and figured a low dosage would clear it up..

ill be taking anavar /test that is why this question came up

How long does it take for accutane to kick in for the reduction of acne?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floridaboy07 View Post
    How long does it take for accutane to kick in for the reduction of acne?
    After 6 weeks or so you'll notice your skin is much less oily. Then the acne disappears.

awesome awesome.. good to hear..

Thread Information