fivestars is offline New Member

cycle and pct question

OK, I am planning on running 750 mg of test E a week for 12-14 weeks, 450 mg tren A a week for 10 weeks, and 50mg anadrol per day for 30 days. I have always worried about my cycle and slacked on my pct and not been able to keep it all. I am going to get some letro and some anastrozole, I think. I need some suggestions on what exactly I should take and when I should start it and how long to take it. I know I can get these two that I named, and they seem to be pretty good from what I read. I have done a few cycles before and gyno has never been a problem so I dont ever take anything during my cycle but I have never really done Tren and I heard you need a lot of stuff to come off it and do it right. suggestions would be apreciated. thank you

Andro9 is offline Member
    you dont wanna use letro on cycle lowers estrogen too low. if you do run an ancillary use armidex(same as anastrozole). dose of test is too high try 400-500mgs test/wk and 75mgs tren /ED. If this is your first time using tren forget the anadrol you will have enough sides on your hands with tren A. if there is one thing i want to stress, running the test at that high of a dose is a mistake but if you decide to do it run .25-.5mg of armidex EoD, because high levels of progesterone and estrogen together result in titties lol. PCT should include HCG as well as the usual nolva/tamoxifen combo
    Last edited by Andro9; 02-26-2009 at 04:01 PM.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    What's your age/height/weight/bf/cycle history?

Andro9 is offline Member
    oh whoops hope i didnt just give advice to a 16 yr old

fivestars is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    What's your age/height/weight/bf/cycle history?
    I'm 27 weigh 200 height 5'7". Bf is 8 and I have done a few cycles. The best was testc 750 mg week and deca 600 mg week for twelve weeks. I have done test and dbol too at test 1000 and d 40mg day. I don't like the d tho. The highest I have ran test was 1250 and I ran it for six months. My blood levels were fuched for a while but they are fine now and I just want to do a safe strong cycle

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    if your going to run that stuff id run something like this..

test e 1-14
    tren a 3-12
    drol 1-4

Thread Information