Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    do you realize how many NEW people we get every single day thinking they know what they are doing?? and WE do not get paid for this. WE are here because we care and don't want to perpetuate the notion that steroid use is such a terrible thing???

I am sorry if I come across harsh, but its because we get SO many people here that come for advice , but only want to hear what they want to hear instead of the truth.

sorry if I seem harsh. but I will always give you the best advice for your health first

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    way to man up T-MOS but I didn't find it out of line

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by RangersLTW View Post
    way to man up T-MOS but I didn't find it out of line
    thanks RangersLTW !!!

johnnybravo1180 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    do you realize how many NEW people we get every single day thinking they know what they are doing?? and WE do not get paid for this. WE are here because we care and don't want to perpetuate the notion that steroid use is such a terrible thing???

I am sorry if I come across harsh, but its because we get SO many people here that come for advice , but only want to hear what they want to hear instead of the truth.

sorry if I seem harsh. but I will always give you the best advice for your health first
    It's all good, and I definitely Understand, Thanks.

njkid123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo1180 View Post
    Hey, If you are giving advise thanks, but could you leave the critiscm out of it T-MOS, I know its not a game, I could get yelled at by my mother, I came here for advice.
    dude, im abt to start my cycle too... listen to T-MOS...he really knows his shit.. after what t-mos and a few other guys told me about my cycle.. i realized that there's so much i didnt know.... READ READ READ!
    he's just looking out for u brah

moosie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo1180 View Post
    Hey, If you are giving advise thanks, but could you leave the critiscm out of it T-MOS, I know its not a game, I could get yelled at by my mother, I came here for advice.
    dont slap the hand that can actually give you what you posted for. i have read tons of posts and when T-mos advises i believe his knowledge. imo young jedi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information