Thread: caber or nolva?

BIGswang is offline Associate Member

caber or nolva?

My cycle consists
    1-12 t400 @ 800mg/week
    1-10 deca @ 600mg/week
    10-12 Eq @ 600mg/week

starting at week 6 starting left nipples getting sensitive and feelin a lump get bigger should i run nolva or caber not too sure which one please help

Thanks bros

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    sounds like you need to do gyno reversal.. get your hands on some letro.. u can buy it at the ar-r banner at the top of this page.. untill then, do nolva to control the gyno, nolva wont reverse gyno.. caber is a prolactin reducer.. not an estrogen blocker, if im not mistaken

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGswang View Post
    My cycle consists
    1-12 t400 @ 800mg/week
    1-10 deca @ 600mg/week
    10-12 Eq @ 600mg/week

starting at week 6 starting left nipples getting sensitive and feelin a lump get bigger should i run nolva or caber not too sure which one please help

Thanks bros
    search gyno and get that fixed asap!!!! seriously - you sould have had the right stuff before you started fyi.

when you bought the cycle did you get post cycle theropy???? if not look up/search pct as well... dont be stupid get the knowledge asap bro

good luck - and do it quick

^^ x2

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    I have all 3 in hand i was just wondering if i should run caber instead since im running the deca

I have all 3 in hand i was just wondering if i should run caber instead since im running the deca
    If you have the caber you might as well run it, it don't have a long shelf life anyway. And get on that letro as soon as possible!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    sounds like you need to do gyno reversal.. get your hands on some letro.. u can buy it at the ar-r banner at the top of this page.. untill then, do nolva to control the gyno, nolva wont reverse gyno.. caber is a prolactin reducer.. not an estrogen blocker, if im not mistaken
    Gyno reversal exists as much as a purple unicorn. There is no such thing as gyno reversal, you can shrink the gyno, but it will be there until its surgically removed (even then the doctor has to leave some in there to prevent nipple cave in) and cycles known to convert to estrogen can cause it to flare up.

Furthermore, it sounds like the OP is experiencing the beginning signs of gyno, so if caught soon enough before the lump fully forms and solidifies than growth can be stopped ultimately stopping the gyno.

Caber deals with prolactin induced gyno, so you would still need some type of AI in case the test is whats causing it.

Letro is pretty powerful stuff so make sure you don't overdose or else you will eliminate too much estrogen from your body (95%) and you risk estrogen rebound off of letro as well so take that into account and make necessary preparations.

^^ all this can be found in the gyno reversal thread

^^ all this can be found in the gyno reversal thread
    Jamy what did I tell you? Gyno Reversal is a hoax

lol... im sure it is.. even though letro has taken gyno to the point that i cant detect it anymore myself.. (even though i do have bad pubescent gyno)

lol... im sure it is.. even though letro has taken gyno to the point that i cant detect it anymore myself.. (even though i do have bad pubescent gyno)
    Jamy my friend I am willing to bet it's still there, just because its shrunk or dispersed doesn't mean it's not there.

That's why I find fault with the term gyno reversal which implies you can fully get rid of your gyno through AI's (not true).

However, I do believe that through letro you can shrink gyno (the amount you can shrink varies on the person).

^^ not disagreeing, just stating the facts on my end.. i cant feel the lump anymore, im sure its very possible for it to be there, just on a minimal level

Thread Information