Thread: Tren A only

Tren A only

I have done this before 75mg eod/8 weeks and had good results. Very big strength gains. No real bad sides just a little irritability. I know that it would be better to stack with test atleast. I just dont have any as of yet and not able to track any down at the moment. I am getting anxious to get on some gear again. I read alot that it is not the best of ideas... just curios if anyone has tried it too. I hope that I didn't just luck out of the bad sides last go around. Thanks in advance for the imput.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    ya you probably did luck out with any KNOWN sides
    have you gotten a blood test since that cycle?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    What was your PCT after that cycle? How was your libido?

What is your rush to jump back on?

What are your stats?

I hate to say it but I was very green knowledge wise when i did this before. No pct at all. No blood work done since it has been 5 or 6 years. I have tried test or atleast what i thought was test 3-4 times since but i believe it was fake. I am anxious because I want to compete in pl again. I am 6'4" 350-60. Been training heavy for years, if not for the lack of quality gear around here I would obviously be doing it 2-3 times a year with the proper pct and time off cycle.

whats your bf%?

Knew that was question would be asked. 18% roughly

18% and you weigh 350!!!
    no offense man that is very hard to believe you are at that size and you dont already juice or you arent a competetive body builder or something

I dont know what to say. I think thats pretty high. I can't see my abs obviously, I have a gut for sure. I have always been big you know. Its obvious when you look at me that i need to lose some lbs you know.

ya i agree it is high, but at 350 its not that high. i weigh 205 right now not, im not cycling right now and im at 14%
    well regardless you need to try and get your bf% sub 15% and i would suggest a test only cycle right now, nothing stacked with it yet

Is my bf % going to reduce the effectiveness of the gear? Part of the reason for the tren in the first place for me was to lean up a bit. I know alot of pl guys who are borderline obese that are on regularly.

higher the bf% the higher the possibility of negative sides gyno, blood levels and pressure, cholesteral, heart issues etc.
    think you could post up some pics with your face blurred out?

I dont have a digital camera. To be honest I am not the swiftest with computers to begin with. How would that help though?

to further assist you with this. 18% body fat at 360 is just tough to believe man. i mean that is the size of an NFL O-lineman! i guarntee none of them are sub 20%! how did you even come up with this number?

im really not trying to offend you bro or call you a liar. i just want to be able to give u the best possible answers here

Well I didn't just do a skinfold as soon as you asked me if thats what you mean. I had a bf test 6 months ago or so it was 18%. Im not claiming I am some uber stud, nor do I have anything to gain by doing so. I am not lean like I said but I am not quite as much a fatso as most lineman. haha dont give me a complex about being fat just call it 20% I just asked for some advice.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    add ome testprop to your tren a and your good to go.

75mgs of both ed to start would be good

That is obviously what I would prefer yes, tren is what I have right now.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    higher the bf% the higher the possibility of negative sides gyno, blood levels and pressure, cholesteral, heart issues etc.
    think you could post up some pics with your face blurred out?
    I am tired of hearing this bro... YES it is recommended that you have a low BF % before you use but it isn't a necessity... I have done cycles at 25% BF before... I wouldnt now though but I know POWERLIFTERS that are definitely not sub 15% but they still do crazy cycles to be able to squat a half a ton... it's not all about BF% ... YES... YES YES YOU RUN THE RISK OF SOME ADVERSE HEALTH EFFECTS but that is also just like saying when you take a ibuprofen you cant have a beer because it says not to use with alcohol.

I FULLY AGREE SOMEONE SHOULD BE IN SHAPE BEFORE THEY USE AAS but that is not all based upon BF% ... YOU mentioned NFL lineman and I guarentee they are at least 25-30% BF % but I bet they are more in shape than most people on hear... well not MOST but a good Portion... it's all in what you eat, how you train and a number of factors...

YES A HIGH BF% IS A BAD THING AND YOU PROBABLY SHOULD WAIT UNTIL IT IS LOWER THAN 20% BUT THAT IS JUST A SUGGESTION NOT A GUIDELINE LIKE IF YOU USE AAS ABOVE 15% YOU WILL DIE !!!!

That's just my two pennies... Sorry if you think I am doggin' on ya I just get so frustrated when everyone says YOU NEED TO BE THIS ... or YOU NEED TO BE THAT !!!

Now to the guy who started this Thread:

No doubt you are a big boy... Now onto the AAS aspect of this... DON'T DO TREN BY ITSELF... very bad things can occur... like your HPTA shutdown... and all sorts of bad stuff... Try to find a legit source for TEST and run that... I recommend Test Cyp at 400 mgs per week for 12 weeks with a AI to keep the estrogen sides down and implement a severe cardio regimen... 45 minutes a day at least 4 days a week and get a really good diet plan going.. post it up in the diet forum and "WE" can critique it for you... Once again I state... try not to do a TREN only cycle... only bad things can come of it. If you are going to use AAS at least do a TEST cycle or two and get them under your belt with PROPER PCT's and some blood work after all of that then... THEN think about developing a cycle with Tren INCLUDED in it with some TEST... It's a big process and dedication in the world of AAS ... they aren't a miracle.. you need to work for your GOALS... they (AAS) just help you along the way on your journey... they don't do the work for you. We are here to help.

Thank you for the help guys. Hard training isn't the issue with me, although admittedly my diet could be cleaner. I have just been struck with the competition bug of late and I want every edge I can get. Im glad I have a place for solid info/advice like this. I guess I will hold off a bit and see if I can dig up some test. It's just tough looking at that fina everyday, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I am tired of hearing this bro... YES it is recommended that you have a low BF % before you use but it isn't a necessity... I have done cycles at 25% BF before... I wouldnt now though but I know POWERLIFTERS that are definitely not sub 15% but they still do crazy cycles to be able to squat a half a ton... it's not all about BF% ... YES... YES YES YOU RUN THE RISK OF SOME ADVERSE HEALTH EFFECTS but that is also just like saying when you take a ibuprofen you cant have a beer because it says not to use with alcohol.

I FULLY AGREE SOMEONE SHOULD BE IN SHAPE BEFORE THEY USE AAS but that is not all based upon BF% ... YOU mentioned NFL lineman and I guarentee they are at least 25-30% BF % but I bet they are more in shape than most people on hear... well not MOST but a good Portion... it's all in what you eat, how you train and a number of factors...

YES A HIGH BF% IS A BAD THING AND YOU PROBABLY SHOULD WAIT UNTIL IT IS LOWER THAN 20% BUT THAT IS JUST A SUGGESTION NOT A GUIDELINE LIKE IF YOU USE AAS ABOVE 15% YOU WILL DIE !!!!

That's just my two pennies... Sorry if you think I am doggin' on ya I just get so frustrated when everyone says YOU NEED TO BE THIS ... or YOU NEED TO BE THAT !!!

Now to the guy who started this Thread:

No doubt you are a big boy... Now onto the AAS aspect of this... DON'T DO TREN BY ITSELF... very bad things can occur... like your HPTA shutdown... and all sorts of bad stuff... Try to find a legit source for TEST and run that... I recommend Test Cyp at 400 mgs per week for 12 weeks with a AI to keep the estrogen sides down and implement a severe cardio regimen... 45 minutes a day at least 4 days a week and get a really good diet plan going.. post it up in the diet forum and "WE" can critique it for you... Once again I state... try not to do a TREN only cycle... only bad things can come of it. If you are going to use AAS at least do a TEST cycle or two and get them under your belt with PROPER PCT's and some blood work after all of that then... THEN think about developing a cycle with Tren INCLUDED in it with some TEST... It's a big process and dedication in the world of AAS ... they aren't a miracle.. you need to work for your GOALS... they (AAS) just help you along the way on your journey... they don't do the work for you. We are here to help.
    alright deuce i see your point and i do agree. I never said he HAD to be sub 15%, it was just a SUGGESTION. i am not a power lifter nor do i ever plan to be. weightlifting is a hobbie for me, i love it and i love changing my body into whatever i want it to be. this in part is 1 reason why i chose to use AAS. obviously a lot of power lifters use AAS for added strength, not necessarily for physique. so therefore i guess they worry about some of the the sides, but they should! i cant speak for them. im was here to give my suggestions and advice, not telling this dude what to do. i think you did give some good advice to the OP and i agree with what you told him. i guess now it is just up to him

now deuce, everytime you see a post regarding bf% and AAS i expect to see you in it. then you (we) will hear many other sides of the spectrum, hopefully both.

Quote Originally Posted by strength_addict14 View Post
    Thank you for the help guys. Hard training isn't the issue with me, although admittedly my diet could be cleaner. I have just been struck with the competition bug of late and I want every edge I can get. Im glad I have a place for solid info/advice like this. I guess I will hold off a bit and see if I can dig up some test. It's just tough looking at that fina everyday, haha.
    ya i feel u here man haha... definitely get your hands on some test bro
    good luck

Thread Information