StritationOrBust is offline Associate Member

caffeine and Clen question

Thats the question. I drink a lot of caffeine, have it in my pre workout sup and drink a little more during the day. Whats it like doing other stimulants while doing clen ? Will i still have the cravings for caffeine? And is it dangerous to do other stimulants on clen?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    uhm ... clen ... will up ya .. ... just lay off caffeine and more onto clen ... your realize the first day what you can do

wickid1111 is offline Junior Member
    u wont want the cafine when ur on clen if you have never done it b4 it getts you wired. i just finished my cycle of clen. started at 50mcg a day and ended after 6 weeks at 300mcg a day. i dont know the medical effects of mixing the 2 but im sure u wont have any cafine cravings when ur buzin

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by wickid1111 View Post
    u wont want the cafine when ur on clen if you have never done it b4 it getts you wired. i just finished my cycle of clen. started at 50mcg a day and ended after 6 weeks at 300mcg a day. i dont know the medical effects of mixing the 2 but im sure u wont have any cafine cravings when ur buzin
    why run it at 300mcg/day? clen 's benefits start leveling out at 160-180mcg/day, past that it's major diminished returns

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So, is it safe to have caffeine while on clen ? I'm talking about a few cups of coffee throughout the day.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    So, is it safe to have caffeine while on clen? I'm talking about a few cups of coffee throughout the day.
    the two mechanism that caffeine and clen use are completely different, so i don't see a problem with it, i've done it with no ill side effects

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    why run it at 300mcg/day? clen's benefits start leveling out at 160-180mcg/day, past that it's major diminished returns

i ramped it up so much cause my body adapted to it so quickly... 200 mcg wasnt even effecting me after a while... i just did enuff to keep my heart rate up and my hands shakey lol

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    the two mechanism that caffeine and clen use are completely different, so i don't see a problem with it, i've done it with no ill side effects
    good to know Phate

StritationOrBust is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info guys. I guess my only real concern was that the two stimulat effects would be overly synergistic. But if that were the case i probably would have heard about it before now.

njgalligan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wickid1111 View Post
    i ramped it up so much cause my body adapted to it so quickly... 200 mcg wasnt even effecting me after a while... i just did enuff to keep my heart rate up and my hands shakey lol
    lol, thats because your receptors were downgraded, you should either take a couple weeks off or run an antihistamine for a week and drop your dosage back down to around 160.

yea i know i tryed geting keto but couldnt and i took some benadryl but it didnt work too well... ah well i met my goals with the clen

Thread Information