tmac24 is offline New Member

Quick questions on HCG

I just got my order of HCG pregnyl. I am wanting to use it as a pct. I am running test e at 400 mg/wk and tren 75 and am going to do a 12 week cycle and will also be running arimedex. I'm 24 years old, 6'4", 220 lbs. I have never used HCG, I have been reading up on it a lot and still have some questions. I plan to run it my last 3 to 4 weeks of my cycle. I am confused as to what dose would be best. I have read that 250-500i.u. ed or eod is the best and also read that you should use 3000 i.u. every 5-6 days for first 2 injuections and then 1500 i.u. for the last 2 injections. I wanted to get some opinions from experience users on what would be best.

Also, I have a 10000 i.u. ampule. I read that for a 5000 i.u., u should use 1 ml dilutent. so if I have a 10000 i.u. amp, should I use .5 ml dilutent? I want to make sure I definitely get this right.

My other question is what syringes I should use. I have the 3cc/ml 25Gx1 syrenges sold from lion. I don't think this is probably the right syringe. Could someone help me with what exact type of syringe would be appropriate.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Hcg can be shot IM or SubQ. That's part of your confusion right there...

I'll tell you how I do it. I take a sterile vial of bacteriostatic water in what ever amount it takes to make the concentration of solution I want. Let's say 10ml BacWater for my 5000iu ampule. I'll draw one ml of water into the syringe, and tilting the hcg amp to the side gently squirt the water down the inside of the amp. Stir a little and draw the solution into the syringe. Stick the syringe into the vial and once again gently squirt the solution down the inside of the vial. Tumble gently to mix. Now I have 500iu/ml solution ideal for IM injection. This solution needs to be refrigerated and will last 30 days. I use 500iu twice weekly.

Now as far as the hcg protocol... there are many. Here's a good protocol courtesy of Swifto: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

My apologies for not reading your post clearly the first time... hcg alone is not a pct. Read the info in the sticky I provided and it will show you what a good pct looks like.
    Last edited by Ernst; 03-03-2009 at 08:13 PM.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I would recommend 29G 1/2" needles (Slin needles).

Thread Information