Civic0 is offline Associate Member

Urinalysis kits?

May be a silly question, but I was curious if they sell, like urine testing kits at stores or pharmacies. Kits that test like urea, protein level, etc....all tests that basically a doctor would do instead of not going to the doctor...reason I ask, my doctor is almost an hour way (he is the best), but i just don't want to drive and want to make sure my levels are ok, .... I am guessing they probably do not make anything like this but it's worth a shot...

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic0 View Post
    May be a silly question, but I was curious if they sell, like urine testing kits at stores or pharmacies. Kits that test like urea, protein level, etc....all tests that basically a doctor would do instead of not going to the doctor...reason I ask, my doctor is almost an hour way (he is the best), but i just don't want to drive and want to make sure my levels are ok, .... I am guessing they probably do not make anything like this but it's worth a shot...
    I have never heard of or seen anything..... maybe there is but I doubt it

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    i tried those man its not accurate..one time it sez one thing..jst try testing urself 5 min later it'll say something else..id drive for 2 hrs to see a doc..he'll tell u everything and most importantly he/she is accurate..

Thread Information