Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FightingTheGenes is offline New Member

Question Cycle after major weight loss?

Hey all,

I hope you are all doing good I have a couple of questions and its more to hear people's opinion than anything else.

I'm 29 year old 6'3 @ 220lbs
    45" chest
    16" arm
    34" waist

Been training for 4 years ( first year was with shitty diet)...3 years ago I was around 310lbs and lost over 115lbs down to 195 @ around 16% BF and since then I was able to go up to 220 @ 14% BF...keep in mind that I have a feeling my trainer’s bf calliper reads a little low because I look at other people with the same specs as me and they look way leaner! hehe...but it this might have to do with the fact that I have some bit of loose skin. I was still pretty lucky the loos skin is very minimal compared to other fat losses that I have seen...absolutely none in the chest and arms...

I was thinking of doing a cycle since I'm a really hard gainer my diet is in check...I'm very good with sticking to the plan because I DO NOT want to go back where I was...but as I said it took my 2 years to gain 20lbs. I train very hard and consistently (5 x week) but the results just seem to take more time than most people...

I'm looking to add about 15 to 20 lbs (after PCT) while staying at the same BF% or lower it (if possible)...I'm thinking the extra lbs might help tighten up the body.

So I would really like to know if you think I'm the wrong track...I guess I would just like to know what people think...Am I doing this for the wrong reasons?
    Last edited by FightingTheGenes; 02-08-2009 at 08:54 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Congrats on the fat loss first of all. I sugest you read up on a Test E or Test C cycle and also make sure you know everything there is to know about pct.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ^^^ agreed. as long as you understand PCT and have your diet and training in line, you should do well with a first cycle of Test E or Cyp.

Keep us posted

Thanks for the reply!

I have been doing alot of research that is why that I took deca out of the mix and am conidering test only...I've also been spending a lot of time reading on PCT...I think it's more important to get that part under control! haha

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    One good thing about all the weight loss you could have helped prime your body to gain alot of muscle easy.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    One good thing about all the weight loss you could have helped prime your body to gain alot of muscle easy.
    That and I don't think I will getting any more stretch marks! hehe..

Thanks all!

I will continue my research and probably keep a log on here when/if I do start...

I just have to talk to my trainer, he is very knowledgable/experienced around this area I would want him to be there every step of the way...Diet training...and tracking results...

Hey all, I'm closing on the start of my first cycle, I'm just about ready to pull the trigger but I have a question might be stupid but I will ask anyways:

I'm getting braces (My teeth are not perfect) in 2 weeks will cycling affect healing in any way?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I just thought I would ask in case someone as already been in this situation...I assume that since braces have to do with bone structure that there's no relation.

thanks

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Good luck bro...

Thread Information