BingisSD is offline New Member

Test, Tren, Win Cycle Questions

Hello, New here-

So far I'm at week 10 of 500 mg/week of test. I am about to receive 20mL Win 50mg, 10mL Tren E 200, 10mL Test E 300, and lots of liquid clen .

My question is this: Week 10 of 500mg test/week is approaching so I dont expect to see really any more gains. Should l just hold onto the tren E until the next cycle, since I'm past the bulking part?

Week 1-10 = Test E 500 mg/week
    Week 10-15=Test E 300 mg/week, Winstrol Liquid 50mg EOD, +Clen

Should I save the tren for the next cycle, or will i notice anything if I add it for the last 5 weeks.

THis is my second cycle so I understand if I sound like a fool, constructive critisism accepted My hesitation to add the tren along with the win and clen for weeks 10-15 is because it seems tren should be used as a bulker at the beginning of the cycle only. So Im trying to accept that I have to cut and wont maintain quite as heavy as I am now

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    stats?
    height
    bf%
    cycle exp
    training exp
    pct?

23 y/o
    6'0
    184lbs
    bf low but unknown
    2nd cycle
    my two workout partners are CPT's, Ive been training with them seriously for a few years, didnt start juice until about 4 months ago.

my PCT will be HCG weeks 13-17, & nolvadex

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i would just save the tren untill your next cycle. you have tren e witch means that you need to run it longer than 5 weeks. tren can be used for bulking or cutting. to be honest bro i would save the winny for next cycle as well bro. imo just finish out this cycle with test only and wait to add winny and tren in the next.

damn Ok. I had wanted to finish it out 110% because I have a magazine layout in 30 days. I guess I'll start my PCT tomorrow, stop test at the end of the week, and just take lots of clen through March on my off cycle.

So then my next cycle will be something like

Week 1-8 = Test E 350 mg/week, Tren E 250 mg/week + Clen
    Week 9-12 = Test E 350 mg/week Liquid Winstrol 50mg EOD +Clen

PCT = HCG & nolvadex weeks 10- 14

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    looks solid. i would keep some adex on hand incase of gyno.

Anlewi3 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    looks solid. i would keep some adex on hand incase of gyno.
    good call

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by BingisSD View Post
    23 y/o
    6'0
    184lbs
    bf low but unknown
    2nd cycle
    my two workout partners are CPT's, Ive been training with them seriously for a few years, didnt start juice until about 4 months ago.

my PCT will be HCG weeks 13-17, & nolvadex
    You look good, BUT at 6' and ONLY 184 lbs, what were you BEFORE you started this cycle?

My guess is your diet is NOT the best for bulking as you could EASILY get to 210-220 NATURALLY without any steroids IF your diet was correct.

I would stop this cycle, get started on your PCT in 14 days after last inject, the hold off on the other compounds until you can get your diet in line.

I was 168lbs before I started this cycle. And my diet is great. Ive been eating VERY healthily and smart for at least the last year and hitting the gym 6 days a week. I get about 300g of protein a day on cycles. Lots of protein shakes, steak, sushi, and dairy. Ive just always been very slender naturally. I put on 17pounds of lean muscle between weeks 2-4 of this last cycle, im guessing I'll lose a few starting next week when I let my body try to start producing it's own test again. Im going to eat steak 3 times a day then too to have the saturated fat help boost my natural test levels..

Thread Information