Thread: Military People

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member

Military People

I didnt know where to post this so I posted here. If you are in the military do not just take advice from anyone. I am currently deployed and I see nothing but horrible lifting techniques (people slinging dumbells doing curls, doing 12 reps in 4 seconds, etc.) and our units "roid pro" who "knows his stuff on juicing" wigged out in the gym today because his nipples started lactating and a colonel was like WTF and made him go to the aid station. Just a word of advice. Apparantly this guy had been doing 1000 mgs of test e for 16 weeks and an equal amount of deca with no pct. If you are in the military. Dont take advice from people. Do your own research. Dont listen to lifting techniques,build your own from supported judgement. The military is full of ego that everyone knows 'everything about lifting' guys that go in the gym and sling weight around are 1 in a million but people who have good form and do their research are the ones who come out the best.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    IMO I think this just applies everywhere in general even in everyones gym.

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member
    true, Back home there are certain gyms that its well known everyone uses gear and normally advice is taken from there and its good advice but its like on deployments everyone juices and they all 'know everything there is to know' ive heard of people taking prohormones for 12 months straight on deployment then it all being gone when they come off block leave when they get back to the states

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    My old source is a big gym and a gym rat and he doesn't even believe in PCT he says just taper the doses down. He also told me that its the best time for people to use when they are young in there teens.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Prolactin build up from the 19nor. Its nothing new bro. Can cause you to lactate. Even a very knowledgable guy could fall victim to this. There are also ancillaries to deal with the sides.

Caber, Bromo, etc.

This isnt a sign that he doesnt know what he is doing.

And unless he is VERY advanced shouldnt be running 1g/wk for 16 weeks along side 1g/wk of deca but i dont know that.

I do know that prolactin happens on 19nors.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blake.varhaug View Post
    and our units "roid pro" who "knows his stuff on juicing" wigged out in the gym today because his nipples started lactating and a colonel was like WTF and made him go to the aid station.
    that part cracked me the fck up

Thread Information