Karo is offline Associate Member

Deca/Test question

I'm currently running 600mgs/week of Test E and 300mgs/week Deca . I'm considering increasing the Deca to 400-500mgs/week. I know that the deca dosage shouldn't exceed the test dosage but how close can you get without running into problems?

Thanks

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    it is a MYTH that the deca can not exceed the test.

As long as you have enough test in you to compensate for what the body would normally produce, you will be fine.

you could be doing 200 mgs/week of Test and 1000mgs/week of deca....NOT that I would suggest that, but for libido, you could.

Thanks man. I always thought that made sense also but I have read in a lot of places that Deca should not exceed the Test dosage so I thought that it must have some validity to it. Is this a good example of "Bro-Sscience"?
    I'm going to raise my Deca dosage to 450mgs this week.

Thanks again

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    howare the gains at this level?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    Thanks man. I always thought that made sense also but I have read in a lot of places that Deca should not exceed the Test dosage so I thought that it must have some validity to it. Is this a good example of "Bro-Sscience"?
    I'm going to raise my Deca dosage to 450mgs this week.

Thanks again
    i think im gonna run into some problems cuz im running deca 4.5x higher than my test... UH OH. as long as you have a replacement amount of test youll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    howare the gains at this level?
    I'm 4 weeks in and have gained 10lbs. Strength has been going up slow and steady as well. Just started to feel the test last week. Started the Deca in week 2. I've definitely added some water weight (to be expected). I'm thinking that I should feel the full effects of the test over the next couple weeks. I don't think the Deca has really had time to kick in yet but I seem to tolerate it rather well (have run it before) so I thought i'd crank it up a notch. No sides accept for slight water retention and a little acne.

btw that picture in your avatar is one of my favorite BB pics of all time. He looks SICK in that picture!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I only ran deca once and I ran it at double my test dose. Everthing was fine during the cycle. Recovery from the deca was rough and I've seen other people run into the same problem. Make sure you have an aggresive pct ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I only ran deca once and I ran it at double my test dose. Everthing was fine during the cycle. Recovery from the deca was rough and I've seen other people run into the same problem. Make sure you have an aggresive pct ready to go.
    Do you mind me asking how much deca you were running? What exactly do you mean by a rough recovery? Losing weight or just getting your own natural test production going again?
    I plan on stopping it two weeks before I stop the Test. Yes I have everything I need for pct ready to go. I keep changing my mind on how exactly i'm going to take it (information overload) but I have everything I could possibly need.

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    Glad to see a post like this, I'm starting my cycle soon ( Test & Deca ) so It's nice to see inputs from a few different people. Going to be my first run with Deca so I'm curious as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MD22 View Post
    Glad to see a post like this, I'm starting my cycle soon ( Test & Deca ) so It's nice to see inputs from a few different people. Going to be my first run with Deca so I'm curious as well.
    If I had it to do over I would have run either Prop or maybe even suspension for Test. I also would have run EQ over Deca but maybe i'm second-guessing myself. I don't like the water retention I get from E. I can tell that i'm growing but I look really smooth because of the water. You look like you are really lean so you may not have a problem with retaining water. My sodium intake is as low as it can get and i'm drinking a gallon of water a day so there is not much that I can do about it. I guess i'm just prone to it.
    A friend of mine is making great gains on prop/primo without any water retention at all. Another friend of mine is blowing up on suspension. gaining 4 lbs/week.
    My next run is going to be 16 weeks of EQ with 14 weeks of Prop but that won't be till next year.
    I have 8 more weeks on this cycle and i'm going to focus on making the most of it. I'm going to run Prop in the two-week period between my last shot of E and the start of pct. I've been eating very well and training very hard.

Good luck with your cycle.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    how bout posting some stats and your diet for critique

I have a cycle log that I haven't been keeping up with very well. I will from now on though.

Test E/Deca Cycle

Open to all suggestions/criticism.

Thanks

Thread Information