sja5 is offline New Member

Question on cycle

I'm about to start a cycle that consist of 50 50 mg tabs of winnie and 25 50 mg tabs of dbol . Is that too much to take in orally? Sorry for the dumb question, and thanks for the advice!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Best advice is none.
    The cycle is horrible.
    What is your age/weight/height/BF%

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    i think thats what only what he's taking orally...i might be wrong..is your cycle only winni and dbol ?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    yea ^^^ that is terrible to do to yourself. Do you have a clue what that will do to your body?

Welcome to AR

please give stats so we can get you straightened out before you hurt your HPTA

weight
    bodyfat %
    diet
    training
    GOALS for this whack cycle
    PCT knowledge ( if you don't know what PCT is, then that is your first indicator that you are NOT ready yet to use steriods )

Damn...what's so bad about it? I'm 22 6'0 and 180 lbs. I'm not sure on the bf? I was just looking to gain more muscle and lean at the same time, and I wasn't sure if that would be too hard on my liver. Thanks for the help.

That is all I'm taking. What is HPTA? I have been trying to eat a lot of protein and healthy foods. not much foods with too much fat. i have been switching my lifting. one week is heavy weight low reps, and the next low weight high reps. Thanks for all the advice. I have talked to friends about it, and they all tell me something different.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by sja5 View Post
    Damn...what's so bad about it? I'm 22 6'0 and 180 lbs. I'm not sure on the bf? I was just looking to gain more muscle and lean at the same time, and I wasn't sure if that would be too hard on my liver. Thanks for the help.
    damage to the liver is caused more by oral steroids ...shots are easier on the liver......I would not do this cycle ever.....I would look at a test e or test c cycle since this is your first cycle.......I woulld look at running it for 12 weeks....I mean we are talking about your health right?

next I would look at clomid and nolv for a pct after this cycle....

but to go back to the first I would do some more research on this site read past threads...just go under search and search first cycles....you still have time bro..

That is all I'm taking. What is HPTA? I have been trying to eat a lot of protein and healthy foods. not much foods with too much fat. i have been switching my lifting. one week is heavy weight low reps, and the next low weight high reps. Thanks for all the advice. I have talked to friends about it, and they all tell me something different.

next your diet is the most important part of any workout or cycle or anything for that matter....your diet will tell you how much you gain on cycle and so on.......dieting or eating clean is not on just how much you eat but when you eat and how offten you eat...and what you eat.....you need protein, carbs...and fats to grow....lifting is just as important but I would hope you have that down before thinking about using gear....

next you are 22.....i would not get into a rush....workout diet grow enjoy then think about gear...I would not use gear until my diet has been in check for atleast a couple of months.....JMO
    Last edited by *RAGE*; 03-11-2009 at 10:58 PM.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    damage to the liver is caused more by oral steroids ...shots are easier on the liver......I would not do this cycle ever.....I would look at a test e or test c cycle since this is your first cycle.......I woulld look at running it for 12 weeks....I mean we are talking about your health right?

but to go back to the first I would do some more research on this site read past threads...just go under search and search first cycles....you still have time bro..

next your diet is the most important part of any workout or cycle or anything for that matter....your diet will tell you how much you gain on cycle and so on.......dieting or eating clean is not on just how much you eat but when you eat and how offten you eat...and what you eat.....you need protein, carbs...and fats to grow....lifting is just as important but I would hope you have that down before thinking about using gear....

next you are 22.....i would not get into a rush....workout diet grow enjoy then think about gear...I would not use gear until my diet has been in check for atleast a couple of months.....JMO
    Nice advice!

Man I really appreciate the help. I was really about to take them at the same time within the next month. What if I took Dbol for 6 weeks took a week off then took winnie for 6 weeks? Would that still be a bad idea? I'm trying to eat eggs and eggwhites with oatmeal for breakfast and a protein shake for a snack, then turkey sandwich for lunch with cheesesticks for a snack and protein shake prior to work out and grilled chicken breast with protein after work out. I usually eat cottage cheese before I go to sleep too.

Man I really appreciate the help. I was really about to take them at the same time within the next month. What if I took Dbol for 6 weeks took a week off then took winnie for 6 weeks? Would that still be a bad idea? I'm trying to eat eggs and eggwhites with oatmeal for breakfast and a protein shake for a snack, then turkey sandwich for lunch with cheesesticks for a snack and protein shake prior to work out and grilled chicken breast with protein after work out. I usually eat cottage cheese before I go to sleep too.
    No I would not do that winn will shut you natural test down and that is bad because you would lose most of your gains along with losing you sex drive and so and so....both are hard on the liver....then you dont have a PCT planned which is a big concern....you need to get your natural test back and level out you body........

I know this may be all you have right now but it is not a good idea to settle for what you have on hand.....

your diet needs some help......we have an excellent diet forum.....but it should look like the following thanks to probodybuilder.com

Meal 1:

-4 egg whites or liquid equivalent

-5 whole *****-3 eggs

-1 cup of oatmeal

Or:

-40 grams whey isolate powder

-2 tbsp natural peanut butter

-1 cup of oatmeal

Or:

-20 grams whey isolate powder

-1 cup liquid egg whites

-2tbsp natural peanut butter

-1 cup of oatmeal

Peanut butter mixes easily with your whey. You do not have to do this but doing so is fine.

How you cook your steak makes no difference. Grilled, baked or pan cooked with Pam is great.

Green vegetables should not have added ingredients such as cheese or butter.

KCL: 426-430, PT: 45-48, Carb: 5-10, Fat: 20-25

Meal 2:

-40 grams whey isolate powder mixed in water

-2tbsp of natural peanut butter

Or:

-6oz filet or lean beef

-green vegetables or green salad

Baking, grilling or boiling your chicken is the easiest. Cook enough to last you several days as well as the rice.

Sweet potatoes can be cooked quickly in the microwave. Just poke a few holes in the skin with a knife or fork

Choose “Normal” size sweet potatoes or one very large one.

Brown rice is healthier but white is fine

KCL: 784-868, PT: 57-60, Carb: 55-65, Fat: 25-28

Meal 3:

-8oz chicken breast, turkey or fish

-1 cup rice

-2oz almonds or cashews

-green vegetables

Or:

-2 sweet potato

-2oz almonds or cashews

-green vegetables

Mix it up to help with variety

KCL: 706-741, PT: 49-59, Carb: 59-60, Fat: 22-30

Meal 4:

-Same as meal 1

You should never add sugar to your Oats, Splenda is fine

Meal 5:

-Same as meal 3

Last meal of the day, it should be eaten not too far off before bedtime. Being hungry before you go to bed is never any fun.

There are no carbs in this meal since you don’t need them. You’ve already trained, you’ve already had your post workout shake

KCL: KCL: 450-480, PT: 40-45, Carb: 0-10, Fat: 10-20

Meal6:

-8 egg whites or liquid equivalent

-2 whole *****-3 eggs

Or:

- 6oz filet or lean beef

Or:

-40 grams whey isolate mixed in water

Drink this immediately after training, within 15-20 minutes after you have cooled down.

This meal is not your last meal of the day, which is still meal 6. Place the post workout shake in right after you train, whenever that is.

Have your next meal approximately 45-60 minutes after your shake.

KCL: 240-280, PT: 20, Carb: 30-40, Fat: 0-2

***Post Workout Shake***

-20 grams of whey isolate

-30-40 grams of a fast acting carb such as:

-Waxy Maze

-Dextrose Powder

-Banana’s

Daily Totals:

Calories (KCL): 4096-4408

Protein (PT): 317-347

Carb: 263-310

Fat: 124-163

*Note: Diet does not take into account carbs from green vegetables. This will take your carb total over the amount listed but don’t let this worry you at all. Good news is, although on paper it looks very low in carbs, you will have more then enough energy to train. Further, you will be eating a substantial amount of “Good” fat to fuel your training more then adequately.

***VERY IMPORTANT***

Our number one goal is QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY. Because of this, it is imperative that we stay within approximately 15lbs of our contest weight; this does not include water loss weight. If you are not a competitor, you should still follow this rule; you will look better and you will feel better.

*If at any time you begin moving beyond this point, you need to examine your diet. Use the advice given in this diet guide, examine your cardio schedule, and seek out the advice of an approved probodybuilding.com trainer.

like I said before I would look at what i recommend before......

No I would not do that winn will shut you natural test down and that is bad because you would lose most of your gains along with losing you sex drive and so and so....both are hard on the liver....then you dont have a PCT planned which is a big concern....you need to get your natural test back and level out you body........

I know this may be all you have right now but it is not a good idea to settle for what you have on hand.....

your diet needs some help......we have an excellent diet forum.....but it should look like the following thanks to probodybuilder.com

Meal 1:

-4 egg whites or liquid equivalent

-5 whole *****-3 eggs

-1 cup of oatmeal

Or:

-40 grams whey isolate powder

-2 tbsp natural peanut butter

-1 cup of oatmeal

Or:

-20 grams whey isolate powder

-1 cup liquid egg whites

-1 cup of oatmeal

Peanut butter mixes easily with your whey. You do not have to do this but doing so is fine.

How you cook your steak makes no difference. Grilled, baked or pan cooked with Pam is great.

Green vegetables should not have added ingredients such as cheese or butter.

KCL: 426-430, PT: 45-48, Carb: 5-10, Fat: 20-25

Meal 2:

-40 grams whey isolate powder mixed in water

-2tbsp of natural peanut butter

Or:

-6oz filet or lean beef

-green vegetables or green salad

Baking, grilling or boiling your chicken is the easiest. Cook enough to last you several days as well as the rice.

Sweet potatoes can be cooked quickly in the microwave. Just poke a few holes in the skin with a knife or fork

Choose “Normal” size sweet potatoes or one very large one.

Brown rice is healthier but white is fine

Meal 3:

-1 cup rice

-2oz almonds or cashews

-green vegetables

Or:

-2 sweet potato

-2oz almonds or cashews

-green vegetables

Mix it up to help with variety

KCL: 706-741, PT: 49-59, Carb: 59-60, Fat: 22-30

Meal 4:

-Same as meal 1

You should never add sugar to your Oats, Splenda is fine

Meal 5:

-Same as meal 3

Last meal of the day, it should be eaten not too far off before bedtime. Being hungry before you go to bed is never any fun.

There are no carbs in this meal since you don’t need them. You’ve already trained, you’ve already had your post workout shake

KCL: KCL: 450-480, PT: 40-45, Carb: 0-10, Fat: 10-20

Meal6:

-8 egg whites or liquid equivalent

-2 whole *****-3 eggs

Or:

- 6oz filet or lean beef

Or:

-40 grams whey isolate mixed in water

Drink this immediately after training, within 15-20 minutes after you have cooled down.

This meal is not your last meal of the day, which is still meal 6. Place the post workout shake in right after you train, whenever that is.

Have your next meal approximately 45-60 minutes after your shake.

KCL: 240-280, PT: 20, Carb: 30-40, Fat: 0-2

***Post Workout Shake***

-20 grams of whey isolate

-30-40 grams of a fast acting carb such as:

-Waxy Maze

-Dextrose Powder

-Banana’s

Daily Totals:

Calories (KCL): 4096-4408

Protein (PT): 317-347

Carb: 263-310

Fat: 124-163

*Note: Diet does not take into account carbs from green vegetables. This will take your carb total over the amount listed but don’t let this worry you at all. Good news is, although on paper it looks very low in carbs, you will have more then enough energy to train. Further, you will be eating a substantial amount of “Good” fat to fuel your training more then adequately.

***VERY IMPORTANT***

Our number one goal is QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY. Because of this, it is imperative that we stay within approximately 15lbs of our contest weight; this does not include water loss weight. If you are not a competitor, you should still follow this rule; you will look better and you will feel better.

*If at any time you begin moving beyond this point, you need to examine your diet. Use the advice given in this diet guide, examine your cardio schedule, and seek out the advice of an approved probodybuilding.com trainer.

like I said before I would look at what i recommend before......
    Thanks for all the help. It's so hard not to take what I have because I already bought the stuff. I guess I will have to learn from mistakes. It's better safe then sorry. I should give it a shot naturally. Do you know anything about P6 Black Extreme? My roommate is taking it, and has seen great gains.

Thanks for all the help. It's so hard not to take what I have because I already bought the stuff. I guess I will have to learn from mistakes. It's better safe then sorry. I should give it a shot naturally. Do you know anything about P6 Black Extreme? My roommate is taking it, and has seen great gains.
    no black extreme......if you follow the diet you will make a lot better gains....then him..trust me....dont give up...get your diet in check...research a little bit more....get the gear to include pct you need and have one outstanding experience......then you will be hooked bro....

Thread Information