newmember is offline New Member

cycle critique please

Ok guys, first things first. Id like to say hello and introduce myself and tell you a bit about my reason for considering steroids and my goals for my cycle so that we can be on the same page. I hope this will help you guys to help me. I would also like to say that I appreciate and am thankful for any advice I am given here.
    One last thing before I start. I am posting this in a couple forums other than this one (the ones that seem to have people who know what they're talking about). I hope this is ok.

Ill try to make this as brief as possible, and apologize beforehand for the somewhat lengthiness of my post.

I'm 29 and was a successful amateur boxer, although I didn’t have that many fights, I did knock all my opponents out. I generated quite a bit of buzz and was expected to have a bright future as a pro. However, I had to take time off for a year to concentrate on university and get around to graduating, which was very important to me. After a one year layoff it was easy finding an excuse not to train seeing as how tough of a sport boxing is. The last time I boxed I was 24. Boohoo and all that…
    I took up bjj a couple of years ago and have since competed in one tournament at purple belt and won my division.
    That’s basically my fighting resume in a nutshell.

To make a long story short, I'm back in business as of right now and going to start fighting again in June, and want to:

1- make up for lost time(at least from a physical standpoint)
    2- most importantly, help to endure the workload ill be putting myself through. Boxing, bjj, mma and strength training, along with conditioning training of course.
    3- get as physically strong on 1 safe cycle as possible, as well as to pack on some more muscle.

On a side note, I took up strength training 10 months ago. Im training hard and i have to say, im liking this strength stuff.

Now on to the cycle itself

The cycle will consist of dianabol and sustanon 250.

Why sustanon 250 and not test e or cyp?
    Im sticking with sustanon because I can get it from the pharmacy and it’s the only test available in pharmacies here. This means I am sure I'm putting real testosterone in my body. I'm not messing with some shady dealer to sell me motor oil or some crap that will make me glow in the dark. No way.

Dianabol
    Although its not from the pharmacy, I'm sure its real. A friend got it for me. I trust him. He knows all the big dealers here and how to deal with them. He also told me not to try and get anything else, such as equipoise (which I purchased and returned after discovering that its fake) or the like because everything available at the moment is most probably fake. And I'm not about to test it on myself and find out.

So, I'm left with only sustanon 250 and dianabol as an option and would like to use both, depending on your advice of course.

My cycle history:
    when I was 18, an asshole bodybuilding trainer (I don’t mean this as an insult to bodybuilders btw) saw me and convinced me to lift wieghts and take a cycle. Wtf did I know, I said yeah sure…lets do a cycle. I lifted weights (bodybuilding style) for about 3 months. I don’t even know the doses I took, but it was one injection a week of deca and testosterone, along with a bunch of dianabol per day. I know this is dumb but I was young and stupid and I thought this guy looks like he knows what hes talking about. Anyway, I ballooned in 8 weeks from 88 kilos to about 100 kilos. Then I got bored and quit training. I went back to where I was amazingly fast ! Btw, there was no pct or anything, I didn’t know what the hell that was back then. He probably didn’t either! But believe it or not I'm fine and functioning quite well. Or maybe I just think I am.

My stats
    I'm 29
    193 cm
    110 kilos
    17 % fat (a few weeks boxing and that'll be all gone)
    What else?

The actual cycle ( I know this was a bit hasty of me, but I took my first shot on Tuesday, so Im coming up on my third day of the cycle. However, I can get nolvadex , clomid, and HCG at the pharmacy anytime so along with your advice on how to use everything, Im betting I should be fine)

-Week 1-6 : dianabol 50 mg per day ( im currently taking 40mg spread out during the day, but if you say its ok, I would like to go as high and as long as safely possible)

-Week 1-12: sustanon 250 :

Option 1) 1 shot every third day, i.e. tues, fri, mon, thurs etc… (625mg sust per week = 440mg of actual testosterone)
    Option 2) 1 shot eod (875 mg sustanon = 616 mg of actual testosterone)

For the sustanon, my reasoning is this: since the only available dose is 250mg/ml and its better to keep a stable blood level of sustanon, every third day injections is the closest way of achieving that without having to take 875 mg a week if I do a shot eod. Unless you say it is ok and think I can handle it then I will do a shot eod and actually would like to do as high a dose as is safely possible.
    So as it is now, subtracting the esters and whatnot, 625mg of sustanon actually contains 440mg of testosterone. Whereas if If I decide to shoot eod, then the actual amount of testosterone I would be getting from the 875 mg of sustanon would actually be 625mg. per week.

So what do you think, every third day or eod?
    Also, if you guys give the ok for an eod option, does that mean it would be wiser to go easier on the dianabol?

A third option would be wasting half an ampule every time I shoot in order to get 125mg a shot. I don’t like option three because of the wasting part, and because of the low dose of actual testosterone I would be getting from 500mg/week of sustanon 250.

For the dianabol: my reasoning why I want to take it for the maximum recommended time and the maximum recommended dosage for a second timer (am I considered a second timer?) is to maximize the strength gains benefits and the boost I'm expecting it to give me.

I know this cycle, should you ok it, will probably add quite a bit of weight on me which will in turn affect my speed. But I've always been very quick and explosive for a heavyweight and I believe I know my body enough to safely say that I can spare some speed. Also, I believe the added muscle would be a benefit in mma should I choose to compete. Which I probably will by next year or so.

HCG
    I would like to do hcg in order to keep my balls running and healthy during the cycle.

Option 1) 100 i.u. per day was enough in some study "to preserve full testicular function and ITT levels, without causing desensitization typically associated with higher doses of hCG as stated in the following article http://www.primordialperformance.com...g-article.html
    Option 2) 1000 iu x 7 days every 4th week of the cycle.
    Option 3)500 iu of HCG twice a week or 1000iu once a week during the last 4 weeks of a cycle?

Im confused between #2 and #3

Option 3) 125-250ius 2-3 times weekly untill10-15 days from final Test shot where the dose goes up to 250-500ius until start of PCT (did I get this right?)

Hcg Questions
    - when is the best time to start using hcg during the cycle for best results? Is it ok if I miss the first few days, which I have already done. Do you think my testicles have atrophied already meaning I need to administer the recommended 1000 iu for 14 days?
    - can using hcg negatively impact the strength gains or the muscle gains of the cycle? If so, how do I avoid that?
    - what exactly is desensitization typically associated with higher doses of HCG, and how high is too high ?
    -If I get gyno, while im on the hcg during my cycle, do I stop administering it so as to not make the gyno worse? And how do i get back on it after the symptoms are gone?
    - do I still need HCG in PCT if I have used it during the cycle. And how exactly do I do that?

Man, this hcg stuff is confusing!

AI
    If I can find arimedex or another good ai, im going to use it through the cycle to keep water retention down, unless using it hinders the strength gains of the cycle. What do you think?
    Or should I run letrozole if I can find it instead of arimedex, since it is the most poweffull AI. And if so at what dose?

In case of sides
    Will keep ???_______??? on hand as you guys say in case of any sides. If any do occur, the dosage will be??????
    Question about gyno) I read that nolvadex will not reverse gyno if it occurs. And that instead, letrozole will. Is this true? And if so, why use nolvadex at all during the cycle?

PCT
    Compounds: nolvadex and/or clomid, arimedex(or an alternative if I can find it), Tormifene(if I can find it), dianabol, bromocriptine (if I can find it)

Arimedex Week 1-10: ½-1mg ed
    Clomid Week 3-5: 100mg ed, Week 6-8: 50mg ed
    Bromocriptine Week 1-5: 0.625mg every evening
    Dianabol Week 1-6: 10mg dbol am, ed to keep Cortisol in check and provide some intermediate relief from the symptoms of low testosterone via an increase of dopamine, IGF-1, and Central Nervous System stimulation
    Nolvadex week 1-2: 40 mg ed, week 3-6: 20mg ed

Questions)
    -overkill?
    -are my figures right?
    -Do I still need hcg in pct?
    -do I need anastrozole?
    -do I need Tormifene? And if so, how do I use it?
    -do I need to switch to another AI for PCT than the one I was using during the cycle?
    -do I need letrozole for pct?
    -do I need anything else for pct?

I copy and pasted some stuff in the pct section. I hope I don’t get in trouble for plagiarism.

One last very important question) if I do this right, will my balls not suffer from any diminished or negative effect compared to how they were pre-cycle. I don’t mean their size, but their function and production capacity. I need my balls and my own testosterone! I don’t want to lose any of my natural testosterone or aggression and virility later on. Know what I mean?

Guys I apologize for the long-windedness, but I wanted to try and get all my questions in there and do this cycle as right as possible. Thanks a lot for bearing with me through what must have been a very long read. I appreciate it very much.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    i read through quickly but didnt notice one important thing...... do they drug test for steroids for your fight?

not the one coming up
    Last edited by newmember; 03-12-2009 at 12:20 AM. Reason: spelling

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newmember View Post
    PCT
    Compounds: nolvadex and/or clomid, arimedex(or an alternative if I can find it), Tormifene(if I can find it), dianabol , bromocriptine (if I can find it)

Arimedex Week 1-10: ½-1mg ed
    Clomid Week 3-5: 100mg ed, Week 6-8: 50mg ed
    Bromocriptine Week 1-5: 0.625mg every evening
    Dianabol Week 1-6: 10mg dbol am, ed to keep Cortisol in check and provide some intermediate relief from the symptoms of low testosterone via an increase of dopamine, IGF-1, and Central Nervous System stimulation
    Nolvadex week 1-2: 40 mg ed, week 3-6: 20mg ed
    I'm confused about this. You're taking clomid and nolva during your cycle?

no, for pct

Thread Information