J Rod is offline Junior Member

Test Prop and gyno after only 3 wks in?? Help guys!

Okay, so i'm not new to AAS. I have quite a few cycles under my belt although it has been a while.
    I recently made my own test prop and have been on just a little over 3 weeks. First off. Prop was always my favorite test because of how quick it would kick my libido up (first day). I NEVER got that libido kick to this day. I do get pumps though so im assuming it's "something" androgenic . Which leads to the topic.
    About the past week, i've noticed my right nip a tad sore when I press it. When rubbed, I can feel a slight lump as well. Now keep in mind, I have had pretty much the same thing before with previous cycles during PCT and actually with HGH use as well.
    Now, I have also been using Nizoral shampoo for about a month too and heard this could trigger gyno I'm pretty concerned about this shit.
    Bulk ordering powder might not have been the great idea I thought it was. I'm not here to complain about sources or anything so don't PM me asking where it was from. I want to know the possibilites of getting gyno on a prop ONLY cycle which has been done ED for about 23 days now. I wouldn't think the possibilities are great at all. What else could this powder be?? What are the chances this Nizoral mixed with the test is actually making it worse? Or could it be old gyno just flaring up (which is what i'm thinking hopefully).
    If so, this still doesn't explain the libido not kicking in. I have libido... BUT it's the same as it was before my cycle which isn't making sense. First day I ran about 150mg because I was so excited about starting.. lol. Could the onset of gyno starting to flare (estrogen production) be the reason my libido isn't through the roof right now???
    I'm confused here guys!!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Many ASs can cause gyno.
    Check out this thread

All you need to know about GYNO.

got test? is offline Member
    Johnny is right, but at 3 wks into prop only? this one has my attention. I have heard the same with Nizoral.
    Start some nolva if you haven't already.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Some times just thinking about gyno can give you symptoms of it i swear.

But Nova is the way to go here, I'd hop on 20mgs 2 times daily for a week then back off to 20mgs daily or consider running a lower dose of letro through the cycle.

got test? is offline Member
    Yea, I'd agree with J-Dogg on the Nolva. The letro may be too late to start now though as it takes a while to actually kick in. Depending on how long you plan on running the test for of course. if your planning on 6-8 wks, just stick with Nolva. since your halfway through your 3rd week.
    Keep us posted.

J Rod is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys..
    I might also add that for the past 2 weeks, I've been on HCG at 250iu EOD, recently bumped it to 500iu EOD for the past 2 injections. Now if my gear is bunk, would the HCG be a better explanation of gyno?? I am well aware that HCG can cause gyno from the rapid estrogen. Or would my chances be pretty much the same with HCG if the gear was not bunk?
    Thanks so much guys.. Just when you think you know everything, you get a curveball!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    umm I'd quit the HCG until the last week of the cycle.

HCG IMO is kind of dangerous stuff, and it's hard to tell how your body reacts to it. It can do funny things to your progesterone levels which is WORSE than increasing your estrogen levels.

Thread Information